
Every night before Kenney and I go to bed... we go into the girls room, cover them up and kiss their faces. Last night this is what we found! Hailey and Livy all snuggled up. So precious. (Doesn't it look like Olivia might have a hard time breathing under there?) I love my girls!
9 comments:
That is so sweet! Your girls are so cute :)
Now... how to get them to be that sweet all the time?!?!
ahhh that is too cute!
Classic!! Those girls are my fabrit! Livy had some serious guts laying next to her.Maybe my memory has faded, but the last time I recall laying next to Haylie it was anything but precious. A towel and two very wet cheeks are all I can recall. Odd.
That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! What precious girls. See you tomorrow at the pool party!
That is seriously cute! Your girls are precious :-) And I passed the advice on to Byron about him maybe wearing the shorts and head band to win ping pong- I like the way you think! :-)
That is the cutest picture I've ever seen. Thanks for the comment on my crazy girl, these dang kids, good thing we love them so much!
Are they seriously sleeping? That is awesome. PS What is up with Hailey and that thumb!! haha they are adorable!!!
That picture is AWESOME! Your girls are the cutest things!
Post a Comment