Monday, April 6, 2009

Pretty in Pink!

We had Olivia's 4th little birthday party this weekend. (Her birthday is this week) It was so fun and so pink!! We started off giving all the little girls a tutu... They decorated little princesses...
The birthday girl!
We even talked Kenney into wearing pink! What a good daddy!!
The girls decorated princess crowns and ate lunch...
We read the story Pinkalicious. It's such a cute book about a little girl who eats too many pink cupcakes and turns pink. If you have little girls... this book is a must read!!
They played pin the crown to the princess...

That's my girl going straight for the chocolate!!


12 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

WOW!! How did you get all of the princesses in the whole world in one place? So much PINK!! I especially love the pretty pink cheeks and big smiles!! HAPPY Birthday OLIVIA!!

Melissa said...

So fun!! We love that book... what a great idea to theme the party around it :)

Aubree said...

I'm kinda sad I missed this being as I've been to her previous 2. Circus, to lady bugs, to pink...watch out! I'm really liking the paint and table in your dining room.

gina said...

What a darling idea... I may have to steal it in a few years.

The Gardners said...

So cute! I can't believe she's already 4!

Kris & Amy said...

How fun!! You are seriously the coolest mom!!

Kippy said...

I'm taking notes! You are the ultimate mom! What a party.

Steve, Maggie, Janie said...

greatest pink party ever. I want copies of the pics please!!! Happy cake liv--love jane.

Heather Brown said...

So much fun. Sad we missed it... But Im excited to see you in a few weeks!!!

Marie said...

You totally win the best mom ever award. Will you please come plan and throw parties for my kids, cuz I totally despise doing it. I'm horrible. Looks like tons of fun and oh so cute!

Heather said...

Too, too cute. Girls are way too fun. I think Sage's birthday party themes are locked down for the next 5 years. :)

Looks like you guys are having a blast! :) Miss you though.

Bekah: said...

The pink party was lovely. Pinkalicious is Bryn's favorite book- fitting as her nickname is cupcake.

Olivia is just darling.

You know how to throw a party that is for sure!