Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Alive and Kicking!!

Time flies when your having fun! And that's what's happened to us. We have been busy and doing good...Hailey is closing in on her first year of school. She has excelled in every way! We have loved her school and teacher. 9 more days left of the year and summer can officially begin! Olivia is growing like crazy. She is a constant ball of energy! Kenney is loving his job here and his hard work ethic is paying off. I am keeping busy teaching classes and being a mom. Here's a quick look at what we've been up to!


Hailey had field day at school. Kenney took the morning off to come watch. Hailey had been practicing hard in p.e. for all the little stations and was beyond pumped for this day!!!
Olivia snuck in the "snack" station! She felt like such a big girl. She acted like she belonged!!

Listening to directions... this Hailey girl is a rule follower! Hopefully she will keep this trait! Her sister on the other hand... well we won't go there!
All suited up before the big day! Daddy was tickling Liv's waist to get her to smile!
I love Olivia's face... she is so annoyed we have to take pictures!
We had Heather, Jason and Madison come visit. You can't get together with your cousin and not get a blackmail bathtub picture!
And you have to have ice cream after seeing the museums downtown!!
Last month Hailey's class took a field trip. They got to catch critters out of the pond. Hailey caught a shrimp in her net.
The kids were rolling logs to look for bugs.
Life is good... big things are in store for us and summer is around the corner!! We are excited to lounge by the pool eat lots of Popsicles and just be lazy!! Sorry for the lack of posting lately. I guess it's been too long when I get calls asking if everything is ok... because I haven't updated the blog lately! Well here you are and I will do better!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Mandy! Your family is beautiful! I love the blackmail idea. You are so funny. Do you remember dressing up in my dads old overalls and filling them with pillows and rolling around my neighborhood? Those were the days.

dustin and jessie said...

WHoo Hoo a new post!! Love the background, very cute. Hailey is so brave rolling logs to look for bugs, who granddaughter is she? You all look beautiful and happy. Livy is all grown up, I can't believe it.

Jen West said...

Yeah Mandy! so glad to hear from your side of the world, again. I love to see what you and your sweet family are doing. All our babes, growing like weeds! Happy June!

TravAndToni said...

The girls are just so cute! I hope you guys have a wonderful summer lounging at the pool and eating Popsicles! :) We miss and love you all, and we want to come see you sometime.

Bekah: said...

Mandy

I hear you it has been almost a month since I posted. Sometimes life just gets so busy.

BUT I am glad you posted. Your girls are just so adorable. Bryn was looking at pictures of them with me and kept saying, "I want them to come over and play!"

You look amazing!

Emily Weber said...

What fun! I'm glad you guys are doing good (yes, we WERE getting a little worried!) :) The girls are getting so grown up! I can't believe it! You all look great! Keep posting! :)

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

How fun! Love your hair Mandy :)
The girls look like they're loving life and enjoying every minute of things! I used to LOVE those scooter things when I was in elementary school. Glad they're still made and that kids can run over each other with them still! ha ha
You guys look great!

Marie said...

Hailey looks so grown up! How come our kids are getting so big. I cannont believe we have 6 year olds!!!

The Gardners said...

Mandy, I had a dream last night you were the host of a cooking show! You did such a great job :) I can't believe how big the girls are and you look beautiful as always!