Sunday, August 8, 2010

4th of July

This 4th of July was not the same as last years. Nothing will ever top what we experienced in DC I imagine BUT we love Texas and truly feel at home here. To make it better we had visitors! Ray and Dorothy came to see us! They too fell in love with Texas! We're working on getting all our families to move here!! They were here for about a week and we had a great time. On the 4th it rained all day... that didn't stop us from getting out and enjoying the day!
(Last year my grandma got moved into an assisted living home. She is doing great there. When she moved out of her home I got some great fabric that she had in her basement. I made the girls some dresses with some of the fabric.)

Here they are all soaked and happy as can be!
There was a little rock climbing wall... Olivia lasted 2 seconds...
Hailey made it to the top...
My sweetie and I...
Beautiful mother-in-law Dorothy...
Are they 2 peas in a pod or what??!! Love that Ray!!

Girls being silly...

I love these guys!!


We can't wait to see you guys in December as well!!

No comments: