Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a fantastic week of jam packed with goodness! It started with our ward trunk or treat on Wednesday...
I took Olivia to a Halloween story time on Thursday. they got to parade around the library in costume... I got to help out at the Halloween party at Hailey's school on Friday...
We ate pizza for lunch by candlelight on Friday...
Then on Halloween night the girls got all dressed up and we all went to a neighborhood party. It was so much fun. We live in such a great neighborhood! All the kids went trick or treating together after we ate...

And last but not least... Kenney and I went to a friend's Halloween Party on Saturday night. This was the first year we have ever dressed up... and let me just say, It won't be the last! We had so much fun!!
We hope everyone had as great of a week as we did!

14 comments:

Aubree said...

A couple things looks strangely familiar. First Hailey's face at the trunk or treat...that's my girl! And funny how that picture in your 80's attire reminds me of the one I put up of you at the gym on your birthday. Yesssss...more ammo! Your hair is rockin'. And Kenney looks hilarious. And my new all time favorite picture of Liv is that last one of them in front of the tree. So great! She looks so grown up with make up and her hair all foofy. Watch out!

Jana said...

Those girls have some serious super hero moves! I love it. And you and Kenney...that is mega hotness to the max. I mean, WOW. The 80's have never looked better!

Melissa said...

Your girls look so cute! Love the Wonder Woman look! And you guys look so awesome!

Autumn and Kirk said...

I think that Kenny would make a great a great sweat'n instructor! The girls are so cute. -Kirk

gina said...

I love dressing up too! Halloween is so much fun! It's even extra special at our house since it's Jace's birthday.

Cisneros Family said...

You guys look so HOT!! Those are great costumes. Your girls are adorable. Sounds like you had a great Halloween.

dustin and jessie said...

I Thought Kenney was going to dress up for Halloween!!;b Nice Tan and we didn't know you had such good legs. Loved the photos of the girls and you guys. They saved our day, Wonder Women to the rescue. Glad you're making good memories.

Jeramy and Shelley said...

I love the girls costumes--so funny--and you guys crack me up! Gald you had fun. Lucky me--I have Mono and am not able to do much but lounge around!!

Koi said...

Oh my gosh! I'm laughing so hard I can barely type. Kenny.......your bangs.......seriously love it! Please never stop dressing up for Halloween.

Verity said...

I got such a kick out of your costumes--still laughing!!! :)

Hiatt Family said...

Your costumes are the best! Absolutely hilarious. I wish I could have seen them in person. We miss you guys!!!

the Painters said...

Oh no you did not Mandy!

Ashton & Co. said...

Your costumes are HILARIOUS! Where did you find that shirt for Kenney? Your kids are darling as wonder women! What a fun Halloween!

Ellsworth Family said...

You're girls are absolutely adorable! It's great keeping up with you. We miss you guys! I bet you're having a blast in Virginia. Take advantage of the warmer weather right now. It gets old by the time January & February hit.

Miss ya,
The Ellsworths