All is well in the Abbott home! We are all settled and LOVING Texas! We love our home, our neighborhood the girls schools and our ward. Now all that's missing here is family... Hint Hint!!
Here are a few pictures of some of the things we have been up to!
Sneak peek of the Halloween costumes! This picture cracks me up. Typical Livy... all dolled up looking cute as can be chowing down a hot dog getting it all over her face... and loving it!! I'm telling you she is one cool kid!
I couldn't resist posting this one. What a beauty!!
At the Pumpkin patch...
I love this picture of Hailey. I love her teeth... what's left of them anyway!! I took about 20 pictures of these two knuckleheads to get a good one...
I couldn't resist posting this one. What a beauty!!
At the Pumpkin patch...
I love this picture of Hailey. I love her teeth... what's left of them anyway!! I took about 20 pictures of these two knuckleheads to get a good one... Liv sticking her tongue out...
Hailey laughing at Kenney standing behind me...
Livy show-casing her "pumpkin"
Kenney show-casing his "pumpkins"
We went to the Texas State Fair. A sweet gal that Kenney works with gave us a ton of tickets for the rides and whatnot. The girls had a blast. The fair always cracks me up. A large assortment of people... which makes for some really good people watching. People walking around with stuffed animals bigger than their children and deep fried everything. They really served deep fried butter. Yes, I wrote that right. I throw up in my mouth a little every time I think about it! While we're on the subject of throwing up... we also watched a goat give birth. Kenney hid on the opposite side of the little farm after he shouted that he didn't even want to watch me give birth... let alone a goat. Talk about make a girl feel good! It was really gross and cool all at the same time.
Hailey laughing at Kenney standing behind me...
Livy show-casing her "pumpkin"
Kenney show-casing his "pumpkins"
We went to the Texas State Fair. A sweet gal that Kenney works with gave us a ton of tickets for the rides and whatnot. The girls had a blast. The fair always cracks me up. A large assortment of people... which makes for some really good people watching. People walking around with stuffed animals bigger than their children and deep fried everything. They really served deep fried butter. Yes, I wrote that right. I throw up in my mouth a little every time I think about it! While we're on the subject of throwing up... we also watched a goat give birth. Kenney hid on the opposite side of the little farm after he shouted that he didn't even want to watch me give birth... let alone a goat. Talk about make a girl feel good! It was really gross and cool all at the same time.


4 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I feel like I know them through all the cute pics and quotes you post. Sounds like you are having fun in Texas! Will u guys be there permanently? Joel is heading your way for the Cowboys vs. Seahawks game this weekend...(he's the only Seahawks guy, the group he's going with are all cowboys thru and thru...) Anyway, I love looking at your blog. Such a great life you lead! :)
These are awesome pictures. Miss those little girls...and you too!
Deep fried butter...I shudder at that thought. How would they even DO that? wouldn't it just melt? and what kind of freak thought of it??
Anyway, your girls are so cute and i can't believe how much they look alike!
Love the looks of fun and joy on all of the faces, even Kenney's with his pumpkins!
Post a Comment