Here's our Halloween recap...
Hailey carving her pumpkin. She loved scooping out all the guts!
So did Liv... for about 2 seconds and then she was tired of it!!
Hailey's is in front! She did most of it all by herself!! Her little hand got tired while cutting the mouth so dad helped her finish.
My two beautiful queens.
So did Liv... for about 2 seconds and then she was tired of it!!
Hailey's is in front! She did most of it all by herself!! Her little hand got tired while cutting the mouth so dad helped her finish.
My two beautiful queens.











6 comments:
I'm guessing you may have made those costumes...they look great! I'm glad you guys had such a fun Halloween!!!
So fun! There were a lot of people in our neighborhood having parties too... they'd pulled out their backyard fireplace things and their bbq grills :)
So fun! The girls are always soooo cute for halloween!!!
Get all of you to Phoenix quick!! I need to hug all of this cuteness!
MANDY! Your girls are so beautiful and grown up! So glad you guys had such a great Halloween! We miss you and I just can't get over your girls - they look like twins! CRAZY!
Such beautiful girls! (And Kenney's not too bad either) You guys sound like your doing great in another adventure!
Post a Comment