Saturday, March 6, 2010

Birthday Boy

This year for Kenney's birthday I took him to a Cowboys game. It was the playoffs.. so I scored even more points! My dad called and asked if I had any ideas on what to do for Kenney for his birthday. I hadn't yet and he said he would pitch in on tickets. Great idea dad!! I kept it a surprise until we were almost at the stadium and then he figured it out. I guess there wouldn't be any other reason we would go to that end of town!

Kenney and I in front of the stadium... The stadium is incredible. Our tickets were pretty high up but you could still see everything. With the HUGE screen you could even see close up!
This guy gets really into his cowboys!!



4 comments:

Verity said...

LUCKIES! My sister-in-law and brother went to a concert there and said it was AMAZING. You are making me miss Texas, shame on you! :)

Alloro said...

See! You aren't as in debt to the Ken man as you think you are! Any wife making a red velvet cake and going to the game for his bday is probably in the black on the favor ledger. :)

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

You're such a stellar wife! :) And with such luscious flowing locks, you make a beautiful one at that! :) haha
sorry, can you tell I love everything about you?? :)

dustin and jessie said...

GO Cowboys. (oops, I mean Colts)