


If you haven't ever taken your kids to the Mesa Museum for Youth... you should! There is a wide variety of things to do there. Letting your imagination run wild while making an art project, planting a garden, cooking in the kitchen, dressing up an much much more! And who can complain about a $5 entrance fee and cool air conditioning!
3 comments:
I love the Mesa Museum for Youth, and I am well above the average age that goes there! I wish I had kids to take there just so I could go- It looks like guys had a lot of fun! Oh- and I finally finished my "Tagged Blog"- I was out of town last week- but it is finally done! Thanks for the TAG buddy! :-)
How fun! There is a Children's Museum here in the desert...the kids love it. I don't know why we don't go more often... :)
Sounds like a blast, where is it. I will totally have to go. By the way you looks so Great.
Post a Comment