Friday, July 13, 2007

Good times!

I have had an entire "Mandy" week with the girls staying with their grandma in New Mexico. My week has consisted of... lots of desperately needed r&r, sleeping in till 10!, quiet dinner dates with Kenney, girls time with friends and an awesome trip to the lake! It has been such a fun week... now i'm ready for the grils to come back! (Tomorrow! YEA!)
Aubree... she has obviously done this before. Yea buddy!
Here I am... and I am obviously a total rookie! No wonder my legs felt like they were on fire, I was holding squat position the entire time! After I can walk again... i'm ready to go back!! Hint, Hint Kathy!
And Nate... what the freak? This was his first time ever attempting wakeboarding and he looks like a pro. Guaranteed he will be sponsored by next summer! You should have heard Kathy screaming in delight... "HE IS NOT DOING THIS, AHHH!" It was a proud mom moment for her!
And Kathy... hands down one of the COOLEST ladies I have ever known! Thanks for the great time guys! And next trip to the lake needs to be followed with a trip to the spa for a nice massage!

6 comments:

Aubree said...

That was definitely "GOOD TIMES"!! You did awesome! So whether or not I'm sore from your class or the lake I will never know, but I think my muscles are going to snap instantly with any sudden movement!

Heather Brown said...

Looks like you had fun!! I wanna wakeboard! We just have a tube when we go out! But its still fun. Can't ever go wrong goin to the lake!!!

Melissa said...

Looks like fun! I've never tried wakeboarding. The one time I tried to water ski was on a double date in high school. The guys thought it would be funny to tell us to try and "lean forward, not back" and so neither of us girls got up. We went home with welts all over our bodies where the rope snapped us. Ah... good times! Glad you're getting such a good break!! :)

Jana said...

Mandy, I just wanted to tell you that the family pics you have on here are AWESOME!! What a fabulous photographer you had! You are such a cute family. I love the vibrant colors. So cute! --Jana

the Painters said...

Hi Mandy! I was browsing blogs and saw yours! Neat to see your adorable family. I'm glad I found you on here! Hope all is well. I'm adding you to my links list. Your girls are soooooooooooooooooooo cute and gorgeous. You and Kenny look so happy and you're both so hott!

See it Try it Love it said...

Sounds like a blast, Way to go on taking a weekend just for you.