Last night may have been one of the best nights EVER! One of my all-time favorite bands...
Smashing Pumpkins
were in town. My brother Justin knows Ginger the bass player so we totally got hooked up. We were on the 3rd row! Whoa!
Billy Corgan jamming out. They played non-stop for 2 hours!
Do you see the grin on my face that goes from one ear to the other? Don't worry, my face was stuck in that position ALL NIGHT! (I even woke up this morning with the same goofy grin on!)

After the show... look at the huge smiles!
Did I mention we had VIP passes?
Billy Corgan jamming out. They played non-stop for 2 hours!
Do you see the grin on my face that goes from one ear to the other? Don't worry, my face was stuck in that position ALL NIGHT! (I even woke up this morning with the same goofy grin on!)
After the show... look at the huge smiles!
Did I mention we had VIP passes? THANK YOU JUSTIN
for the amazing hook up.
We had a blast and we owe it to you!
7 comments:
So fun!! It looks like you guys had a fantastic time!!
mandy what an awesome experience! that is sooo sweet! i have to say you look gorgeous in those pictures!
Dang...it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I wish I would have knows you were going I would have had you send a special message to the band for me. I heard 32 Leaves is playing this weekend...wanna go?! ha jk Thanks for the invite, I had a great time!! Can't wait for next week!
Mandy - Your blog is SO dang cute! You are very advanced I must say! And your family is so beautiful! We love your girls! It is so fun to read everything you wrote! I haven't got through all of it yet, but I certainly plan too! I LOVE the pics of Livey! She is the best and reminds me of Taylor is SO many ways that it's not even funny! Your girls are just gorgeous!
Thanks again so much for helping me today with Taylor! That was so thoughtful of you & you have no idea what that meant to me! She has been in the best mood the rest of the day! I owe you! We're so thankful for you guys! Love, Megan
Mandy! It look like you guys had sooo much fun! Don't worry, I have seen them 4 times and had that same uncontrollable smile for days each time!!! So great to see the pic of Billy...WOW!!!!
Looks like you had a great time. The smile doesn't give it away though! Did Kenney enjoy his first REAL concert?!? Thats awesome you got backstage passes! Hook ups are great!
Oh by the way thanks for inviting Aubree over ME!! Hello!!!!
Post a Comment