Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's painful to be beautiful!

So I'm getting ready last weekend and I'm hanging out in my "G's" (yes, you had to know that info, for the purpose of the story only, don't let your mind wander!!) minding my own business, listening some good music, curling my hair and whoops... my curling iron falls right out of my hands. It falls and the handle part of it gets stuck on the top of my garment shirt and just burns the crud out of the middle of my chest. I was so shocked that my top caught it that I didn't realize while it was just hanging there, it was leaving a great impression right between my..... well you get the picture. I'm thinking , great... now it's going to look like I have a hickey on my chest. (Because every other time I have burned myself it has always looked like a hickey!) Nope, you can definitely see it was a curling iron burn! OUCH!

The Culprit The Offence
O-well at least I have cute pedicure! And that was definitely pain free! (Random I know... but when you get a pedicure that cute, you have to share it!)






13 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay... OUCH!!! That burn looks like it might be just a tad painful! But your toes are very cute! Love the plaid :D

Nate&Mindi said...

OUCH! But, your toes do look dang good! Where did you get them done? Very cute!

Unknown said...

Hey, I found your blog randomly lookin, I think at Margo's. Anyhow, I wanted you to know that at the expense of your pain (and in a precious area might I add) i have laughed harder than I have in a very long time. And your toes and your girls are adorable.

Deanna Whetten- you might not remember me, but we were in the townhouses too....:) Thanks for the laugh!

the Painters said...

Awe man Mandy, ouchy! I'm so sorry! You can definitely see that it's a curling iron burn and not some fancy shmancy hickey. Hope it heals fast.
Oh your toes are fabulous! I may just have to copy them next time I get a pedi....

Heather Brown said...

Oh my gosh. That just made my day! That is so funny. PS I love your toes! Can't wait to come down and get one with ya!!!

See it Try it Love it said...

That is the cutest pedicure I have ever seen. Sorry about the hickey I bet it hurt.

Bekah: said...

oh, ouch that looks so painful! but your pedicure is so so cute!

The Mullins said...

That is horrible, tell Kenney to go a little easier on you next time. jk. Love your toes! You always give me good ideas for pedis. Hey we have been watching yo Gabba Gabba religiously waiting for Hailey's television debut. Cadence is getting mad, he's like where is Hailey!!!! HAs her episode been on yet? talk to you later

Aubree said...

Dang Mands...last time I burned myself like that it dropped right down to my toes and ruined my fancy pedicure. Weird! Just be glad you have something to catch it with.

Logan & Lindy said...

OUCH!!! I am sorry. Hopefully it starts feeling better soon!

On the plus side SUPER CUTE Toe Nails!

Admin said...

I LOVE your toes!!! I can't believe how talented those ladies are who did it! And I feel sooo bad about your burn... that stinks! Now you have to wear something to church so we can all see it - as long as it's not too revealing!! LOL!

The Porter Post said...

Mandy, I love your toes...ADORABLE!!! So sorry about your burn...ouch!

Anonymous said...

That sound like it hurt! SHeesH! Love the pedicure and kicking myself because I missed the fun girls day- but It was for my sister- so it was worth it I suppose!