Cute girls... Say cheese!
Never mind the stoned look on Kenney's face... The purpose of this picture is to show you what a "tough" dog we have! Or don't have. Rosco is a great dog, but a total wiener. He freaked out at night because the thunder scared him to death. He loves being held like a kid, he'll even let us hold him on our hip!
And again... never mind Hailey's middle finger, she's not intentionally flipping the bird, she's supporting the snake's head?! (I hope!) Hailey and Lucy were so happy when Tanner found a snake, then they decided they each needed their own. So, Hailey caught this snake with her own two hands. She saw it out in the lake and bolted into the water as fast as she could to catch it! She was not letting it past her. That's what I love about Hailey is that she is such a girlie girl, but then she'll wrangle a snake! (And there were tons of frogs they caught too!)
Brent was telling stories to the kids around the camp fire. Look at their faces... it must have been some story!!
And there's Livy, terrified of frogs and snakes... but not her nasty shoe?! You can tell how much fun she had by the looks of her legs. Filthy!We had a great time camping with the Ellsworth Family over Labor Day weekend! Thanks guys for letting us horn in on your family trip. But now that we're all family, you better count on us coming again next year! Especially after the amazing dutch oven meals every night, including tri-tip roast, yummy veggies, gooey chocolate/Carmel cake, cornbread, enchiladas and cobbler! A few of our other favorites from the trip were: the toilet seat, (a camper's dream!) quad rides, washers game, (thanks Kenney!) fishing, rain, Sunday meeting and good company!
9 comments:
That is so sick! I cannot believe you let her touch that thing! haha. She talked about it like it was her best friend! Thats great. Looks like you guys had fun! The girls are gettin so big! I miss them. And what is washers game??
That looks like a really fun trip! We haven't been camping in such a long time... I'm not sure what my kids would do if they saw a snake... I would pick it up, but they might not be so eager :)
Hey Mandy! Your blog is so cute! And so is your family. I can't believe how big your girls are! They're beautiful, you are going to have your hands full! My sister sais you're welcome and thanks for the referal. She is very excited about how everything turned out. I'll definatly be using him when it's my turn so you can get another gift card! Have fun spending!
Mandy your girls are SOOOOO cute. Between you and Heather, you guys got yourself some little heart breakers!!! :) They're getting so big so fast! :)
I can't believe she caught a snake!! Wow, what a cool little girl! Especially since I know my boys wouldn't go near one! I love camping - it looks like you guys had a very fun time. Mmm.. dutch oven cooking is the best.
Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little girls are made of! Oh, sugar and spice and everything nice! That too!! AWESOME, what great memories you are making with your family. We are so glad your girls are so well rounded, full of constant contradictions and surprises!! Life is FUN!! Love Mom and Dad Lyon
hahha, that middle finger is great! Cute pics. Your doggie is like a human. So funny. Sounds like a great time you Abbott's had.
looks like an awesome trip! that is so awesome that you and aubree are so close! your girls are adorable as always, even out camping they look perfect!
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
Post a Comment