Friday, August 24, 2007

Oh my...

We had a great morning. I taught my exercise classes at mountainside then we came home and went swimming... yes at 9:00 in the morning. Came back inside took baths and were all ready for the day. I turned on the tv for Olivia while I ironed Hailey's dress. Hailey and I are upstairs chatting and Olivia is downstairs. Hailey goes down to join Olivia and I hear... "Uh, mom... you're going to need to come down here." I walk downstairs, terrified because you never what Livy is going to do next! This is what I find. (And like any good mom would do... I had to grab my camera so I could blog this one!) In my gym bag I have this little bottle of concealer (.5 oz) to be exact. I got it from my doctor so when I tan I can cover my scar so it doesn't turn all red and nasty. Olivia had worked her way into my bag, found it and finger painted my entire downstairs. All in 5 minutes. Literally. I'm talking leather couch, handmade pillows, rug and obviously herself. Thank goodness she stayed away from dad's tv!! I'm mean this is a $35 bottle of cover up (thankfully I saw my dr this week and he gave me a "back-up") heavy duty stuff. In fact on the box it comes in it clearly says "water resistant" So instead of taking a nap this afternoon... I have been scrubbing up a storm!
Oh sweet Livy... why why why?!

16 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Oh my gosh Mandy, that doesn't even look like her! Those are the most hilarious pictures ever...I am going to show them to Lincoln when he gets home. :) You are a good mom! GOOD LUCK!!!

Heather Brown said...

This is so freakin awesome!! I can't even believe that. She just wanted a lil lion mask!! Is it not good to say that she looks cute still!!! Yeah wouldn't be funny if it were me though! Good luck with the carpet!!

dustin and jessie said...

So, is she still alive? Thanks for making my day brighter. Even though it wasn't so funny for you, I on the other hand, found it very hilarious. What's next? Can't wait to see.
Dad

Logan & Lindy said...

Mandy WOW!!! You are such a good mom!! This really made me smile! Yet I am not suprised little Livy did this! She is 100 miles an hour! LOVE THAT GIRL!!!

dustin and jessie said...

JOB says he's starting to feel sorry for you. Enjoy.

Love,
dad

Melissa said...

Oh my holy smokes! At least she got a fairly even application....
perhaps a good excuse for some new pillows??? Good luck!

Becky said...

Hi, I'm sure I don't know you... came across your blog, you know the bit...anyway, I was wondering if your inlaws used to live in Farmington New Mexico? We lived there for a while for my hubby's school, and we had some Abbots in our ward. They were the best! And your husband looks just like her... anyways sorry if this is not the same fam.
Your family is so cute by the way! Have a great day!

Kippy said...

Oh your posts cracked me up! I love it. Always something with those girls! I don't know if my first reaction would have been to grab the camera- thats why your the super mom!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Oh my. Oh myyyyy.... My daughter has gotten into the base as well, but it was only on herself and the kitchen chair. I can't imagine leather and everything else.

Becky said...

Oh, that's so funny! We were in Farmington for a year and a half starting in Dec. of 1999. I know we were in the Abbott's ward, they were actually the first people to watch our oldest daughter! We called them Madysen's other Grandparents! How fun! Please tell them that Stan and Becky Jones say HI! I hope they remember us! Your little family is so adorable! I'm sure they love having grandkids!

Natalie said...

That is way to funny, im glad Kylie's not the only one getting creative with stuff that she shouldn't!! I cant believe how big she is! she is adorable!!

the Painters said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Mandy, you sure got a little curious george on your hands huh? Oh no. Oh man, that is just too much!!! haahaa. I'm so sorry.

Aubree said...

I freakin lub OLIVIA!! Seriously, how could you get mad at that face? She does look like a burn victim though. I hear Target has a good carpet cleaning system for a good price...you should look into it ;)

Bekah: said...

are you kidding me? what a funny little girl. i love her face of pure satisfaction in all these pictures! she seems to have such a hilarious personality. where did she get that sassiness? haha

Emily Weber said...

Mandy! You have GOT to save those pics for when she starts DATING! Ha ha! Sweet revenge! That's exactly what my mom did when I fell face first in the mud at about Livy's age! It would be pretty hard not to have a cow though, you must have super human patience!

The Mullins said...

Mandy, that is the funniest thing ever. I wanted to tell you that I finally became a blogger. I hope we can stay in contact that way. see ya
melinda