
We just went to girls camp... (two weeks ago)... it has taken me this long to recover!!! And it was a blast! I am the Laurel advisor in our ward and I couldn't ask for a better calling! I absolutely adore those girls with all my heart! We had a great time, all the girls got along amazingly well and just enjoyed every bit of it!

We had tons of fun repelling...

Taking in all the beautiful scenery...

Being silly...

And just being together! (Those are my laurels... Amanda and Rachel...much love girls!)
4 comments:
How fun! I am the Beehives advisor and I love it!! I got called the week before camp and I'm so bummed I missed it! But looks like you had a blast! :)
I was the Beehive teacher when we were in Oregon. And I had the MiaMaids a lot of the time too. I miss that. I enjoyed those girls so much! I never got to go to camp though. I think it would be a lot of fun... maybe I shouldn't say that too loud... they'll put me in charge! :P
What is wrong with me? I just seriously burst into tears looking at your girls camp pictures realizing those are my Mia Maids! Where are their braces? What the crap. They are so old & gorgeous! I miss them so much. Good old 12th Ward. I only hope I have girls like them someday. Please give Rachael, Nikki & Amanda big hugs for me. :) You are sooooo LUCKY!
Wow! I think Mandy and Aubreigh need a little sleep, it looked like your eyes were glued open! Silly! Fun! Do the girls know how lucky they are to have you two as leaders?!
Post a Comment