Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The bus too?!

We found out yesterday that Hailey can ride the bus to school. She was absolutely excited! I made her a deal... she can ride the bus to school, but I get to pick her up! I can't let her ride the bus home with all those big kids yet! :)


And at least I'm not the only one tearing up about Hailey leaving for school! Livy cried as Hailey drove off in the bus reached her hand out towards the it and said "I need my Hailey!"

8 comments:

Heather Brown said...

At least its not the short bus!! haha. That is awesome. I love Livys face! They are too cute!

Cisneros Family said...

Hi Mandy! It was so good to hear from you. It is such a small world. Megan had actually told me about Heather, and how I need to see your blog, and then I heard from you. It is crazy. You have an adorable family. Your girls are so dang cute. You look great too. How is life? It sounds like you are doing good. Things are great for us. We live in Springville Utah, and love it. We just had our first baby. We adore her, and can't figure out why we waited so long to have kids! She is growing way to fast. It makes me sad. It sounds like you understand how that goes. :) Well we really should keep in touch. It was good to hear from you. Talk to you later.

Melissa said...

That is the saddest face!! The first time we put Jake went to school he was 2. He turned 3 two months later, but still. As Spencer and I drove away we both cried. He was so worried that the kids would be mean to his brother... that was a sad day for us all!

Admin said...

Oh, so cute. I love what she said... Ethan says that sometimes too, the exact same way, "I want my Gavin." It breaks your heart and makes you grin at the same time. So cute.

the Painters said...

Sooooooooo cute. Livy's little face is to die for and wow, Hailey is so grown up! Beautiful girls Mandy.

Anonymous said...

These girls are the cutest ever! How exciting for Hailey, going to school and riding the bus- she is such a doll- everyone will love her! We sure do in primary :-)

dustin and jessie said...

We know just how Livy feels! Before you know it she will be going too and Mandy will be saying "I need My Livy!"

Sara! said...

Livy's face almost made me cry! Sisters are my favorite thing in the world!