Sunday, November 11, 2007

Growing up... too fast!

I just have to show you what a cute dork of a dog we have! Rosco is seriously the best dog! He's fun, patient and just awesome! He lets the girls (uhhum... I mean Livy) manhandle him however! He takes everything like a champ. We love him! *Notice the "frog" like position!

Seriously... look at that face!

Welcome whever you are Rosco!

Thanks Rosco for being such a champ!

Now that Olivia is potty trained... there are still a few bathroom etiquette things she needs to learn. So I'll tell you just like I tried to tell her! "Olivia... we can't share the toilet. You have to wait until Hailey is off of it before you take a turn. And for goodness sakes, if Hailey is on the potty you CANNOT I repeat CANNOT just poop on the floor!!" (Don't worry... she really did do that. Her reasoning was, "Well, Hailey was on the toilet and I had to go so bad.")

Hailey absolutely loves school. She loves the friends she had made and she loves her teacher! Here's her school picture! Please look at the super shiny lips! She is such a girly girl. I can just picture it, her teacher saying, "Alright class, time to go get our pictures taken." Hailey saying, "Hang on I need to put on my lip gloss!" What will we do with her when she's 16?!

Speaking of that... Hailey gets "love notes" in her backpack on a regular basis! Let's be honest, Can you blame the boys? It's so cute, I have to save them all. We've already had the "you can't kiss boys till you're 35" talk TWICE! Seriously?... Seriously!
Aren't they precious though.

It has been such an exciting time for Hailey. She's growing up right before our eyes. Here's the latest. Tonight she rode her bike WITHOUT training wheels, ALL BY HERSELF! I was so excited I got all choked up! Our friends Megan and Jordan were on a little family walk and witnessed the whole thing. Megan is a girl with a heart just like mine... her eyes welled up with tears too! We love our girls!!! It is so fun to see them learning new things and growing. It's a great reminder to enjoy every moment because they grow so fast.

That is by far my favorite picture. Her face is absolutely priceless! I'm not sure her smile could get any bigger!
And there's Livy. Watching all of this on the best seat in the house... Trigger's back! Speaking of awesome dogs. Thanks for being a good sport Trigger!

12 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Some how I didnt realize all the exitment going on tonight with no Training wheels! Go Hailey!!! She is such a Cutie Pie!!! Your girls are so dang cute I am glad that I am able to be there little Friend! Love the school picture! Ahh they grow up so fast!

Logan & Lindy said...

I just noticed! Hailey and I had the same kinda sweater on for our pictures!!! We will have to wear them on the same DAY!!! Twins! I love the sweater by the way

The Mullins said...

Hey, I loved reading your updates. I am going through the same things with Morgan as you are with Olivia. Congrats Hailey on the bike. She looks so cute in her pics. I can't wait until Cadence gets his pictures and comes home with love notes. He already tells me that he is going to marry a girl in his primary class when he is 5. We will be in town for Thanksgiving, maybe we will see ya

Heather Brown said...

I love it when you put up new pics. Thanks for gettin me teary eyed at work (not that this is what I should be doing at work!!!) I miss those girls like crazy, and I hate not being there to see them grow up! I want one of Haileys school pics. It is adorable! Yeah for her on riding her bike! I remember teaching Lauren. It was a fun time! They do grow up so fast, I can't believe Madi is almost 2... WHAT THE!!! Love ya!

Heather Brown said...

And Livy cracks me up on the pot like that... That is awesome. She is so dang cute too!

Anonymous said...

Ok- I have to tell you- me and my sisters used to try to share the toilet too! That is hilarious! So many milestones... I love that you blog all thes special happenings- they are priceless :-)!

Wes Dyer said...

Ha! Ha! That is awesome she tried to share the potty. My cousin and I use to do that =). Your girls are gorgeous!!
Amber

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Hi Guys,

It's Tamara and Dave just checking in again to say hello and see how you guys are doing. Your dog is pretty cool I don't think mine will ever be that mellow...! I love the cute pictures of the love notes... wow, they sure grow up fast. :):) Way, to go Hailey no training wheels that is so awesome. Your story about potty training and Livy had me LOL, hilarious. I am going to learn that soon enough with Addysen I am afraid.

I am glad to see you guys doing well. Oh, I am getting excited about running again and now I have an extra boost after reading your post. Yipppe....Way to go.. I just went brain dead... silly me. Are you doing the Rock n Roll marathon in January?

Have a great day .

Tamara and Dave Mowers

Melissa said...

It's so fun and yet heartwrenching to watch our kids grow up! I love seeing how they grow and change and learn new things, but each new stage is a reminder that they won't be kids forever... :(

the Painters said...

Mandy, you do realize that you are seriously in trouble with these two gorgeous little girls right? They are so pretty. Your girl is the one GETTING those notes and my son is the one WRITING them to his little "girlfriends". So scary! Oh and what a little love dog that Rosco is. So cute!

dustin and jessie said...

Wanda says that Roscoe is such a dork. Loved the picture of the two girls on the pot together. We laughed and laughed. That's one thing you and Heather never did, at least that we know of. But you know you can get a lot of boys around it. Quit letting Hailey grow up so fast and hope she learns how to use her brakes.

Michele Tyler said...

Mandy, your two sweeties are too adorable! I remember, what seems like just yesterday when Alyssa was that small. Holy smokes they grow up quick. Stop by and see our new family blog. Love yours! *whispers* I linked ya. ;)