On Thanksgiving we all think about the things we are grateful for and this year was no exception. My world has been rocked and I have a whole new outlook on everything. I have received a "refreshed" view on what is truly most important. I have always known; but when you come close to loosing someone you love, it definitely makes you reevaluate! I love my family. I love my life. I love my husband and my girls. Together they are my world. I wake up every morning to their sweet faces. I am grateful for that! I am grateful for the hard times we go thru. To draw us closer together and to make us stronger! I am just THANKFUL for all that I have and for the blessings I receive daily!
We had a really great Thanksgiving. My entire family was together! It was so fun to see everyone. I wish we all lived closer together. After Thanksgiving we went to a cabin in Strawberry. It was a perfect trip. We just relaxed and enjoyed each other! We went to the Natural Bridge and hiked. (Last time we were up that way was the weekend we rushed Kenney to the hospital... I'm glad we were able to avoid that this time!) Here are a few pics from our weekend!
The "grandkids!'

Grandma & Papa

Justin (my brother) and Hudson

Me & Heather (my sister)

Me & my girls!

If you know my Livy... you know she doesn't go anywhere without a baby! She loves dolls more than any girl I know!

It was so cold!

Kenney and Hailey

The fam dam

So beautiful!



My brother Travis and sister-in-law Toni. Cheese!
The end! Hailey shaking her stuff singing her own version of Fergalicious! Crazy girl.
The end! Hailey shaking her stuff singing her own version of Fergalicious! Crazy girl.
5 comments:
It looks like you guys had such an awesome time! It's always so fun to get together with family. I'm glad that your level of crazy has come down a notch or two... hopefully it will stay that way... :)
Why am I so in love with that pic of Hailey. I think cuz I can just hear her singing DELICIOUS!! We had a blast. I can't wait to see you guys again. I am glad everything is ok with your family! You guys are awesome!! Love you guys!
glad you are alive and things are going well. especially glad to hear Ken is healthy! your girls are adorable!
So glad things are going better for you guys! Love the pics, ecspecially the last one of Hailey...too cute! We really need to get our girls together! My Hailee constantly has a baby doll with her too, and you know what she wants for Christmas...ANOTHER BABY DOLL! Anyways, it looks like you guys had a great time!
I am so glad your family is doing a lot better- I loved your thankful post! It is so wonderful, and helped me to remember that I have so much to be grateful for too!
I can't wait to see your family pic.s!!!
Post a Comment