I absolutely love this time of year... all the baking, decorating, parties, good food, great treats and Christmas music 24/7!
The girls made gingerbread houses this morning. We had a great time. I love those tender moments where we are just hanging out, laughing, talking, singing and just being together!
Here's Livy's masterpiece.
And here's Hailey's. That's my kind of girl... there's more chocolate than there is house!

5 comments:
Great houses! Love the amount of chocolate used on each one... smart girls you've got there!!
The cutest gingerbread houses ever made! I love all the hershey kisses and peanut butter cups, my favorite! They must be our granddaughters!
These look delish! I love chocolate kisses. I am sad- I didn't even get aroung to making a gingerbread house this year- darn! :( Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Check out Melissa Gunnell's video HERE and VOTE!
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment