Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Construction Zone!

If you come to my blog and it looks different and weird each time... it's because that's just the way I am! We actually just took our family pictures and I'm trying to put them up with cute backgrounds and whatnot. So be patient... cute pictures coming soon!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the look of the blog right now :) Did you use the digi scrapbooking stuff?? It looks great! Can't wait to see pictures!

Heather Brown said...

I love the new blog..... It looks dang cute!! Love the new pics too!! Your girls are so freakin cute! Send them to TN!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey – I am setting my blog to private tomorrow- crazy story- but email me your email address whenever you get a chance. Thanks :) XOXOX
sommerh9@hotmail.com

The Mullins said...

I love the new look!!! I love your pics, what a great place to take pictures! Missed seeing you when we were in town during Thanksgiving. I am glad that everything is going better for you guys. Have a great holiday and hopefully we will see you at Christmas time.'
love ya'
melinda

Amber said...

Love the picutures!! Who is your photographer?
The pictures are perfect!!