I can't believe my Hailey is 5 years old today! She is growing way too fast. Hailey is an absolute joy. She is always happy, helpful and kind. She is so thoughtful. If Livy falls and hurts herself Hailey is the first to run to her rescue. I was sick in bed one time and woke up to a glass of water and a piece of bread on my nightstand. When Kenney was throwing up, she grabbed him a towel and a bottle of water! Her teacher at school says if Hailey sees someone sad she will go give them a hug and make sure they are ok. Hailey is so generous. She never complains about having to share her things with her sister. Hailey is an all-around amazing girl! She is such a girly girl... but not afraid to get down and dirty! Hailey loves date night with her daddy! It's the cutest thing. If her dad asks her to go on a date with him, she will run upstairs change her clothes, put on some jewelry, squirt some perfume, "freshen" up her hair and pack a purse full of lip gloss, tissues, hand sanitizer and her debit card! If you know Hailey.... you love Hailey! Hailey has a great way of making anyone she is with feel like the most important thing in the world! Hailey is sweet, spunky, energetic, sassy, enthusiastic, full of life and fantastic all bundled up into one tiny package!







Happy Birthday Hailey! We love you so much!








Happy Birthday Hailey! We love you so much!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday Hailey!!! You are such a sweet little girl!!! We are so glad we have got to know you! We love your pictures of when you are little we cant believe you are 5!
I love how she has "date night" and freshins up. Such a girly girl!!! Love it!
Happy Birthday!! Those pictures are so wonderful! I hope it's a great day for all of you!
wow she is really growing up. she is just so beautiful! what a sweet little girl!
she has such a cute relationship with Ken. I'm glad he is showing her young EXACTLY how the boys should treat her!
Happy Happy Birthday Hailey Dear,
Happy Days To You All Year... That's all that Jessie can remember, but hope you have a great day. It was fun to be with you at your party and at dinner tonight. We loved you the minute we saw you and still do.
What a beauty! Such a sweet girl. Happy Birthday Hailey!
Im so sad I couldnt be there on her birthday. She is such a joy. Sweetest little girl I have ever met. And I am proud to say I am her Aunt!! I don't know about favorite, YET!!! I remember getting her that little sweater and thought it was the cutest thing. She just made it cute! Maybe I need to send Madi to you and let Hailey teach her how to be so sweet!!!! We love you guys and I hope Hailey had a Happy Happy Birthday.
Yeah! Happy B-Day Hailey! She is such a beautiful little girl!Taylor is especially excited! When I told her that it was Hailey's birthday she started singing "Happy Birthday," but she only knows how to say Happy so all the other words are replaced with Happy! Anyway, hope it was a good one!
We love you guys! We're really going to miss you guys!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY!! Mands, you definitely know how to make cute girls. You're gonna have to keep an eye, probably two eyes, on her.
By the way Mom. These are the words you are looking for. Happy Happy Birthday Hailey Dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be, a happy happy birthday to you from me!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY!!! We love you so much and are so thankful that we have been able to have you in our primary class! You are such a fun and sweet girl- I am going to miss you so much when January comes and we get a new class! Hope you had a great birthday :)
Love, Brother and Sister Hendershott
Hailey looks like a little model. And you are right about her being so nice to everyone. She always makes me feel good! I hope that she had a great birthday. I LOVE that bottom picture of her...she looks beautiful. I love the new look of your blog too. Your family pictures look awesome!
Happy belated birthday Hailey! Seriously Mandy, watch out for that one. Ken is going to have to sit on the porch cleaning his shotgun just to deter all the boys. :) She's beautiful!
Post a Comment