This was so great! For first time in 5 years we have 2 smiling girls sitting on Santa's lap. Up until this morning at breakfast with Santa Olivia hated Santa. She insisted that he was a mean guy. (We watched A Christmas Story... she saw Santa push the boy down the slide and said "See mom, Santa is mean, he pushes.) But I told her that Santa would only bring her the baby she wants if she sits on his lap and tells him herself! Tadah! She did so great this morning we had to take advantage and head to the mall to get our "official" Santa picture! 



Merry Christmas Everyone!
5 comments:
Oh Mandy, these girls are so beautiful and sweet. You are sooo blessed. They definitely put a huge smile on my face. I love Christmas time!
Cute pictures! I love the video... I would have been shooting Santa dirty looks... I know that he said he MIGHT bring SOME of those things... but my kids would have heard "I'm bringing all this stuff..." :)
Yea... it was pretty funny, in my mind I was thinking... ok Santa, that's enough presents! Each of the girls up until that point only asked for one thing and then he said "and what else... and what else?!" EASY!!
I loved the cute pictures and video. I love how thoughtful Haily is. You have two very sweet little girls!
Those are great pictures! Your girls are so adorable.
Post a Comment