Can you tell which one is Hailey's pumpkin? She drew the face all by herself! It was so cute!
Every year I spend about 2 months trying to convince Hailey that she can be something besides a "princess" for Halloween... every year she insists on being some sort of princess! This year is was a "fairy princess!"
And Livy was so proud of herself that she got to be a Care Bear. She picked it out by herself!
Livy and my dad at their ward party.
Even Rosco dressed up for the occasion! A little devil... he's such a good sport! (Sorry about the red eyes in the picture!)
That is a precious face if I've ever seen one!
We went and saw Aubree at work... she was the best chicken ever! P.S. Her pants are 5T sweats! She told Hailey she could have them after Halloween!!

Olivia and Mattix chowing down on hot dogs at our ward trunk or treat! They were so cute... I think that was like Mattix's 3rd hot dog!
Holidays are the best, it's especially fun with kids. I look forward to the rest to come!
6 comments:
Thats funny cuz I asked Aubree if they were Haileys pants! The pics are way cute. I love that Rosco is a devil! I am so excited to see you guys. Thanks for finally posting the Halloween pics!! We love you!
Great pics! Looks like you had a wonderful time... what are your plans for the upcoming holidays??
Awe that is so cute. Your girls are so beautiful. Wow, just stunning little beauties. Well it's no wonder I mean, hello, look at you and ken, not a bad combo at all....
Hi Mandy,
I love your blog! You look GREAT! It is fun to see your sweet little girls growing up. I love their costumes. Hannah is already telling me she wants to be Cinderella next year. I can imagine we too will be having several years of various princesses! You're awesome Mandy. You can check out our blog when you get at chance at: http://fiveforfun.wordpress.com
Have a great day!
Amber
How fun! I am sad that I missed the ward trunk or treat :-( Emma and Hailey look so cute! I am dying at Aubree's costume- that is classic :-)
Hey Mandy - Your girls are the cutest! Hailey is a princess so why not be a princess every year! Smart girl!
P.S. Check out my blog when you get a chance because I tagged you! Not sure if you have done one of those yet, but hope you can be a part of it!
Love, Megan
Post a Comment