Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Birthday Boy!

I just wanted to wish my sweetheart a Happy Birthday! I am so thankful for him. I could go on for pages on how much I adore this man... but I'll save the mush and keep it simple! It's official Kenney, you're all growed up!
HAPPY 30th BABE!
I love you!


(Our home computer is broken, we had a cute little video of the girls singing... but it'll have to wait.)

10 comments:

TravAndToni said...

*GASP* 30?!? Hehe, Happy Birthday! I guess you're in the "Old Folks Club" with us now. We'll get you a cane and some Depends...

Heather Brown said...

Happy Birthday Ken! Can't believe Jason is gonna be 30 this year too. Makes ME feel old!! haha. hope you had an awesome day!

Marie said...

Happy bday kenney - enjoy 30! Livey looks so cute all ready for Sunbeams. Your girls are growing up way too fast! Tate still asks constantly how much longer til Hailey comes back. We obviously miss you guys!

Verity said...

Hope he had a great birthday!!!

Jeramy and Shelley said...

Welcome to the world of "old-agedness"--hope you had a great day--we had three cakes at Grammy's B-day party--so we will say one of those was eaten in your honor. We miss you guys!!!

dustin and jessie said...

happy, happy birthday Kenney dear! happy days will come to you all year! If we had one wish then it would be, a happy, happy birthday to you from US! (oops, tat doesn't rhyme!?!) We Love you very much!

Craig & Lynda said...

Happy Birthday, Kenny! We sure miss your family! You guys are irreplaceable! Love, Lynda Peterson

The Gardners said...

I love Kenney and all, and I'm happy that he had a birthday, but...I'm most excited that Scott made the birthday picture!! I've been thinking of you cause I started whipping my butt in shape. Thanks for motivating me from across the country!

The Mullins said...

Happy Birthday Ken! I have been 30 for almost the past year, it's not that bad! Hey Mandy, would you get a message to Kippy for me that I don't have access to her blog, she comments on mine, but I can't get to hers. Thanks
MElinda

Heather said...

Oh boy Ken! Happy Birthday! Tadd refers to the thirties as "The Decade of Success." Let's hope so. :) Enjoy!