Olivia went to Primary today! This is a big step for her. Structure in a classroom! She wasn't sure what to expect. All morning she was asking questions. Will I get a snack there, will my friends be there, will I see Hailey, will the teacher tell me what to do? (she's not a fan of being told what to do!) I can't believe my baby is getting so big. This was a pretty big day for me as well. Knowing there aren't any other babies for us... sometimes it's hard closing a chapter. It's just a reminder as to how fast they grow. Exactly why I try to live in the now and enjoy every minute of it!
All ready to go... Scriptures and all!
She loved it!
All ready to go... Scriptures and all!
She loved it! 
11 comments:
What? WHy was just today her first day of Primary?? I thought they went when they turned three? That is cool though cuz today was Madi's first day too! I got to church and took her to nursery and they were like nope she is onto primary. She got a princess crown too! Very cool! I guess its time to get my Madi some scriptures too!! Sure do love and miss you guys! And livy looks SO dang cute!!!
Why does she all of a sudden look so much older? I think she looks like Haylie in that last one. I hope you didn't loose it too bad today, I know how you are during these monumental, yet exciting times! You're the best!
I agree with Aubree... I thought it was Hailey in that last picture!
She looks so darling! It is a strange thing to watch your youngest child grow up...
She is so cute! I cannot believe that she is that grown up. Your girls are so cute!
Your girls always look SO cute! Love their clothes. It is crazy how fast they grow...looks like Christmas was a big hit at your house. (love the video). Too cute!
Happy Sunbeam Day to Liv! She's growing up way too fast.
It was Taylor's first day as a Sunbeam too! Way too crazy! Livy looks just beautiful! And there is nothing wrong with asking lots of questions.....a girl has to know what she's in for! Miss you guys!
What a sweetie! I'm so happy she had a great first day of Sunbeams. Her teacher is amazing. I remember my first Sunday teaching that class a couple years ago--all 7-8 kids were screaming. It was a long couple of hours! (but thankfully it got better.)
Mandy,
Your girls are so pretty! Man, I feel bad for Kenny...cause boys are going to be chasing after them! I'm sure you are a great Mom!
I have a blog:
http://est2006lundberg.blogspot.com/
If you want to check it out.
-Natalie
STOP!! Don't grow any older Livy!! Awesome that you are in Primary and you look adorable, as usual!
She sure is a beautiful, bright ray of sunshine, definitely a true Sunbeam! I remember teaching her in nursery, it is amazing how fast kids grow.
Post a Comment