We started Christmas week off with a Family Home Evening trip to the DC Temple lights. Beautiful!
On Christmas Eve I took the girls to the mall to see Santa. We hadn't made it to see him this year. While Kenney was busy setting up the trampoline we got them for Christmas... I had to keep them occupied. I thought this would be a good way to do just that! They had a really fun Polar Express setup there. Olivia obviously hasn't been around snow enough to know the difference between real and fake snow... she tried eating the snow at the display. 

Trying on Christmas presents! What a big pink mess those two are!
They sprinkled "Reindeer Food" out so the Reindeer could find their way. This is something the girls have had fun doing every year! This year aunt Emily sent the oats and sparkles for them!
"Hey girls... let me take a picture of you in your cute Christmas jammies" Once again... another big pink mess!
This was Christmas morning. Those faces are priceless! The girls were so excited!
This video pretty much sums it up...

On Christmas Eve I took the girls to the mall to see Santa. We hadn't made it to see him this year. While Kenney was busy setting up the trampoline we got them for Christmas... I had to keep them occupied. I thought this would be a good way to do just that! They had a really fun Polar Express setup there. Olivia obviously hasn't been around snow enough to know the difference between real and fake snow... she tried eating the snow at the display. 

Trying on Christmas presents! What a big pink mess those two are!
They sprinkled "Reindeer Food" out so the Reindeer could find their way. This is something the girls have had fun doing every year! This year aunt Emily sent the oats and sparkles for them!
"Hey girls... let me take a picture of you in your cute Christmas jammies" Once again... another big pink mess!
This was Christmas morning. Those faces are priceless! The girls were so excited!
This video pretty much sums it up...We had such a great Christmas. We stayed in our jammies all day, took long naps, played, relaxed and enjoyed each other. We stayed here in Virginia this year. We missed all of our families back home... but they were all in our hearts!!
5 comments:
awww looks like you had an awesome time! i love the pink mess! its great. that video is so cute... have a happy new year!! love you!
Pink, pink, you stink, oh . . . I mean, they are so pretty in Pink! We are so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Even though we missed you so much! Very cute how excited Livy is in the video and how nonchalant Hailey is. What great memories!
Hi, Mandy and Ken! I found your blog when I was visiting my daughter's blog. It was so fun to see your pictures from Christmas! Your two little "pink" girls are so adorable. I loved the video clip of them. Hope all of you are doing well! I miss you and love you. Love, Lynda Peterson
So cute! An all pink Christmas sounds like fun to me! Love the video clip - your girls are so sweet!
Hailey and my Lauren have the same jacket! What fun you guys had!
Post a Comment