Monday, December 15, 2008

Great Weekend!

Hailey had her party. We did a little chef theme. Each little kiddo made their own pizza and decorated a plate of cookies to take home. They were all so cute in their little chef hats and aprons! If the picture looks fuzzy... it's because it is! I blurred out all their faces but Hailey's, the little darlings aren't mine to post!We had a fun visitor! And Hailey lost one of her front teeth. The other one is ready to come out too... I can't wait. She looks so cute! Life is good!

8 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

What a great party idea! Darling Chef Hats and aprons. They were worth the late night sewing session! Hailey looks so intent on making her food just right! And Livy is so happy to be at big sisters party!! Wow, that is a big table! You are pretty brave having that many kids at a party!!

Heather said...

So cute! I might have to steal that idea someday! Looks like Hailey hasn't had any problems making friends! And you should either if you keep sending home cookies. :)

Melissa said...

So much fun! We did pizzas at Emma's birthday too... always a big hit! Love the chef hats! Such a fun thing for the kids to be able to take home. Glad you had a good birthday weekend :)

TravAndToni said...

Totally fab idea for a party! Dang it, too bad my days of cute theme parties are over. *SIGH* I'll just have to live vicariously through your cute parties from here on out.
How fun is Hailey's missing tooth?! Did the tooth fairy visit her? I had to offer to buy Erin's first one from her for five bucks so we could put it in her baby book. It was a hard sell though, because she really wanted the tooth fairy to have it.

Verity said...

FUN! Looks like she had a SUPER birthday party! :) (Hey, and thanks for today. I'm reeling from all the cookies I ate, but it was worth it!)

Jana said...

That is so cute! Way fun...I was wondering what sort of cutely themed party you would do!
That is so awesome that Aubree could come visit you! Glad you have a fun weekend!

Tyson & Tera Smith said...

First of all, how did you learn to sew so well? I need to learn (I read your mom's comment and learned you sewed the hats and aprons). Good job! Hey, can you send me your mailing address? do you have my email? Let me know if you need it:)

Theresa Beals said...

I noticed your blog from another blog I was looking at. I just had to tell you that Kensley was watching Yo Gabba Gabba and I wasn't really paying attention until I looked over and saw Hailey dancing on the screen! She was so cute.