Here we are all decked out in our Christmas best ready for church. Granny Dorothy sent the dresses for the girls and the fur! Hailey loved her little shawl. She walked on clouds the second she put it on. I would go as far as to say she didn't walk... she glided across the floor. Olivia... well, she wore it today for the picture and that was about it! 
And what's a picture with Olivia without a crazy face?! Never a dull moment I tell ya...

And what's a picture with Olivia without a crazy face?! Never a dull moment I tell ya...

4 comments:
These pictures brought a smile to our faces. Especially Livy!!! Hailey was adorable too. Not to mention Kenney ;b Oh and Mandy is as beautiful as usual. Cute dresses, wish we could be there to share it with you. Have a Merry Christmas!!!
So fun! Your family is so cute! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season! Merry Christmas!
Holy cow...your hair is dark! I love it! You guys are so cute! Merry Christmas!
Love the dresses, and of course LUV the fur! Merry Christmas to you all, and we love you!
Post a Comment