Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's about time...

We have been waiting all winter for a good snow fall! We have patiently waited and even made do with what we had... Mother Nature has teased and taunted... but waited until today to deliver! We took full advantage! Here is a quick rundown of our day. We woke up and saw that it was snowing and headed out play... then came in for breakfast. I had to teach a class at the gym, while I was there the girls went to our friends house and played in the snow there. We all bundled up and headed out to go sledding. We played for quite awhile... then in for lunch and a nap (yes, myself included)! After naps, the girls were back outside sledding and helping Kenney shovel the sidewalks after that they went out back and played until dinner was ready!! What a fantastic day.



Happy Snow Day!!

9 comments:

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh my gosh! I just read through all of the Hailey Says and Livy Says off to the side. I laughed so hard I cried. That is HILARIOUS!

I have to say, my two girls give me a tough time and I just wanna' tear my hair out, but reading your blog inspires me to enjoy all of the cute little things about them...and also I can't wait until a couple of years down the road when they're just a little more grown up. 2 and 3 are tough ages.

And ALSO, I totally want to decorate their room cute after seeing what you did with your girls' room. Totally cute!

Ashton & Co. said...

What a fun day! That is a beautiful picture your dad painted. He really is VERY good. I went on his website a while back. AWESOME. I remember him painting your eye patches...Happy late b-day to your hubby.!

Melissa said...

That does look like a lot of fun! My kids miss the snow so much... I don't miss it as much though :)

dustin and jessie said...

I am so glad Hailey's wishes and prayers finally came true and were answered! Awesome that those Arizona girls are enjoying the snow so much!! Their pink cheeks and noses are so cute!

The Bates said...

Looks so fun, and so cold!!! Are you missing AZ winter yet?

Natalie Lundberg said...

Yeah for snow! I'm actually really ready for spring! It would be more fun it I had kids excited to play in it!

Marie said...

So much fun, but way too cold for me. I'm just gonna have to put Tate on a plane and send him out to visit you guys without me, cuz I would seriously die in that freezing cold weather! Your girls are so beautiful! I love their cute snow clothes.

Steve, Maggie, Janie said...

i love the quotes. your kids hair always smells amazing (is that weird that I smell their hair?).

Bekah: said...

oh this really makes me miss Maryland. Some of my lovliest childhood memories include sleeding in an empty field near our house!

Are you loving living there?