Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ice Skating

We took the girls ice skating for Family Home Evening last week...
Hailey had a great time and did really well...Olivia, not so much...
Daddy bought her an ice cream shake and it was all good! We'll wait until next year to try again!!

5 comments:

Kippy said...

-Happy late birthday!
-Kenney's pump is awesome!
-I have always loved ice skating, although I look a little more like Olivia.
-Looks like you guys are doing great!! :)

Ashton & Co. said...

I love your hair dark! YOu look so pretty! Ice skating is hard for my girls (and myself) to get a hang of. I think you need really strong ankles or something!

Ashton & Co. said...

I just have to tell you for the last comment, the word verification was "booger". How funny is that! :)

dustin and jessie said...

Good to see you had such a great time. Jessie says that she feels exactly the same way about it as Olivia!!!

TravAndToni said...

Let Olivia know she's in good company! The kids made me go with them a couple of years ago. After I did the FULL splits on the ice... I gave up skating as a possible passtime!

Hailey looks right at home on the ice. She's too cute :)

Love you guys!