While I was taking pictures of Hailey's tooth Olivia said, "Take some of me too" I said Liv... just smile. To that she replies, "I just can't help myself"
Hailey on the other hand... she just can't help herself either... always striking a pose.
This dang tooth that has been wiggly since November finally came out. Good grief! She looks so cute withe her two front teeth missing.
As for the "new do" I am not too happy about this one. Hailey had really long hair when we moved here. She had been begging us to let her cut it. So I took her in and the lady did such a great job. Her haircut was darling. She charged me $60 so I decided it was cute... but I'm not about to pay $60 every time my 6 year old needs a haircut. SO we went to one of those kiddie hair cutting joints and the lady totally jacked it up. I told her to give her a cute A-line cut. You know a little longer in the front. Well she did the exact opposite. Short in the front and long in the back. I said A-line... not mullet! So she fixed it and it is now super short. Hailey loves it and that's what's important... right?!? Thankfully it will grow. It may take awhile, but it will grow!
8 comments:
Hailey and Olivia are CUTE no matter how you cut it!! Hailey is looking so grown up and her hair is getting quite brown! LIVY, LIVY, LIVY just can't help herself, she would get along really well with Amelia's sister who loves to have pictures taken of crazy faces too! Livy would LOVE the machine at the Science Center that creates REALLY crazy faces, you know the kind you and your Dad LOVE and laugh out loud over.
I think the hair cut on her is cute-change is good--as yes--it can grow back!!
That haircut is WAY cute! Emma and I both think so! :)
Emma was missing Hailey and sad the other day. Of course, I can't convince her to do something about it like email or call her! Sheesh, 6-year-olds. :)
What are you talking about?? She is SO GORGEOUS! :) I miss her and he missing tooth grin! Wish we could see it in person!
...I do hate butchered hair cuts.
Luckily she's so adorable that she'd look good even if she was bald! {hopefully that won't ever be an option} :)
MIss Olivia is getting so big! I can totally hear her saying I just can't help myself. ha ha ha How are you guys?
Good from the looks of things. But tell me yourself! :)
Um...I'm not gonna lie I kinda like Hailey's hair. She can pull anything off. Miss those two...and you too!
You guys are going to be in SO much trouble when Hailey hits the junior high and is the prettiest girl there. Actually, come to think of it... Liv looks a lot like her big sister... double trouble! You'll have to arm them with mace to keep the boys away. Tell Kenney that Trav will teach him some of the "stinkeye glares" he's been perfecting on the boys around here.
Cute pics! We're definitely due for new 'dos around here, too. :) Are you all feeling better yet? Call me if you need anything!
They look adorable! They're such hams! It's scary how much power a hairdresser actually has over you huh? You're completely at the mercy of their scissors!
Post a Comment