This is what we woke up to today... It was beautiful. While I cannot figure out the weather here (from 75 to snow) we took advantage of the cancelled school day.
Olivia kept sitting on this rope and falling backwards landing flat on her back. She thought it was pretty funny.
Olivia kept sitting on this rope and falling backwards landing flat on her back. She thought it was pretty funny.








6 comments:
WOW! Beautiful. Fabulous how you can enjoy every minute of the snow because they shut down schools and everything! So great that Kenney got to share it with you too . . . he has a great job! Love the BIG toothless grin on Hailey and the sweet picture of Livy.
Did Hailey leave some of her face on the snow? She looks a bit chaffed there. What a fun time in the snow. Ours is just about gone, and we're not anywhere near as fun as you guys are. :)
Of course I've told you a bazillion times but I am so envious of where you live! Looks so fun and you are all sooooo cute!
I love it! You guys look like you are having so much fun! It's too hot here already!
That looks so fun. I can't believe how big your girls are?
I'll bet your snow days are few and far between. We have snow that comes and goes and then comes again. Oh well, they keep telling we need the moisture so we just grin and bear it. Well maybe not always grin. I wish I could travel so I could come to see you, but that is out of the question.I wish this oxygen stuff had waited for a few years, but who gets their wishes? Well, have lots of fun and think of your poor 82 year old
Grammy sitting by the window watching it snow and the wind blow and the temperatures get down into the twenties during the day and colder at night. It can only get warmer. I hope pretty soon. Before long I'll be complaining about the heat. Can never be happy with the weather in Idaho. Have lots of fun and I love you all very much.
Post a Comment