Thursday, March 5, 2009

All too familiar...

Olivia went sledding at a friends house yesterday...
Fence = 1
Olivia = 0


13 comments:

Aubree said...

Figures...that's my girl!! I love that paint color, I'm assuming that's in your dining room.

Bekah: said...

poor baby. even scraped up she is a doll!

i love the color of the room she is in. you should post pictures of your house. i am sure it is darling!

Anonymous said...

I agree, she is still a doll...beat up and everything!

gina said...

I love it... Fence 1 Olivia 0! This is random but did you know Kelly has an Olivia too?

Koi said...

Oh my Gosh! Can a girl catch break? Just toughing her up for the school years, right. She's still cute even with road rash, fence rash, whatever you want to call it.

Verity said...

I hope she had fun sledding anyways! :)

TravAndToni said...

Poor kid! Give her a smooch from us... on the other side of her face.

dustin and jessie said...

Oh man, what can you say . . . keep being tough Livy. We Love you SO MUCH!

the Painters said...

Oh no not again! Same cheek and geesh, what a tough girl! She is soooo CUTE!

Natalie Lundberg said...

Owch! Too funny Mandy! BTW, I love your blue walls and chair rail.

Heather Brown said...

She is still so stinkin cute. We need to get her and Madi together and they can pull their faces. Madi pulls those sames faces all the time! Livy is a tough girl!! We need to come visit SOON!!! April maybe?!?

Jen said...

No fun! Your girls are so cute. It was nice to chat with you...it has been quite a long time.

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh! My! Gosh! It's amazing she still has a face left. She wears her battle wounds well, though. Still as cute as ever!