Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hilarious!

Here you have it... the squirrel's have eaten from on top of the table and have sat in both of the chairs. Funny little animals!



13 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Those pictures are hilarious!

Logan & Lindy said...

LOL! That is so cute! The girls did an awesome job of painting and they are soo cute! But those pictures are soo funny!!!

Jana said...

LOL, I love it!!

the Painters said...

Ok this made me laugh sooooo much. SO FUNNY!

Byron and Jana said...

Now that is so awesome!! How fun to have little creatures running around and I'm sure your girls were totally loving it! What a fun idea. Too cute!!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Ha ha ha ha oh my goodness. Those are some sweet pictures. I bet the girls loved seeing their furniture being used like they hoped for. I love the purple. Great choice in color :)

The Gardners said...

That is wonderful! The economy has not been bad on the squirrels!

Cisneros Family said...

Mandy-
That is so cute. I love it! What a fun idea! So Meg knows your friend Aubree. I have talked to her on facebook a little bit. She is so cute! She seems so nice! Such a small world how you get to know people through other people. It's crazy! Anyways, have a good week.

Heather Brown said...

HOW FUN!!! You are always doin somethin fun! And how cute is Hailey with her teeth missing!!!! They are gettin so freakin big!

Melissa said...

Mandy - those are the best pictures ever!! I bet the kids just love it!!

The Hill's said...

Too fun! You guys are the most fun family! Taylor got Olivia's letter yesterday and was SO EXCITED! Tell her thank you! Taylor also wants to know if she can come over to your house and play. She doesn't quite understand that it might take us a little longer to get there than just walking across the parking lot like we used to be able to. Anyway keep us in mind and someday we will come over and play.

lenseigne said...

Faith and I were looking at your blog today and she loved seeing pics of your girls! She asked if I can write hi from her in a message and tell Olivia that she hopes her cheek is feeling better. The squirrel feeder is such a cute idea!

Kristin Coppee said...

That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen in my life! My daughters would LOVE to see that. I'm gonna' have to pull this up later and show them. Oh, and my mom too. She'd get a kick out of that. So cute! What a cute idea!