Thursday, March 12, 2009

Squirrel Cafe

We did a fun project with the girls for Family Home Evening this week. We made a little squirrel feeder. Hailey painting her chair...
Livy working hard on hers!
And we have a customer!
But he has bad table manners sitting on the back of the chair!

8 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Wow! The Squirrel was just waiting for the store to open! He loves it!! So do I. Cute paint on the Chairs! Good job Livy and Hailey!! That is so fun!

The Bates said...

What a cute idea. I will have to remember that one for one day when I live where squirrels would come!

Jen said...

Fun! We have squirrels galore here. I swear they would come right in the front door if I let them! They would be in heaven with this cute set-up!

TravAndToni said...

Totally adorable!

Natalie said...

How fun and adorable! Great FHE activity.

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! It would be awesome to see a squirrel actually sitting in the chair...and I am a fan of Livy's painted face.

Bekah: said...

how adorable. i think squirrels are the cutest things ever. what a great idea.

what a creative momma you are!

Verity said...

Beyond awesome. Thanks for sharing! Hope Hailey feels better!!!