Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April so far... lots of pictures!

Here's an update from the past few weeks. April has been a busy month for us. In such a good way though! On Easter we had some friends over for dinner after church. I forgot to take pictures while they were here, so all you get to see is the empty table! Here we are all dressed up before church.
With daddy...
Little Miss Hailey. Granny and Papa bought the girls Easter dresses this year... they were all decked out, gloves and all!!! Thank you guys for the beautiful dresses!
Little Livy Lou
Sweet sisters
We went over to our neighbors house to see of they could take a family picture for us. Not only did he take our picture... when we got home he had brought a CD with all the pictures he took and he gave us 2 8x10 pictures. It was the sweetest thing. We have incredible neighbors. We are so lucky and so blessed.
The girls did their little egg hunt...



On Olivia's birthday we went to an awesome park called Clemyjontri park. The girls and I packed a picnic and played all afternoon. I can't believe my Livy Lou is 4. Where does the time go? Olivia is the spice in our lives! There is never a dull moment with this little one!! We love her and are happy she is ours!




We moved here exactly one year ago... crazy how fast this past year has flown by. When we got here last year we were a week too late to see the Cherry Blossom Festival. So we wanted to go for sure this year. But being "out of towners" we had no idea what we were in for! We went on the wrong weekend. There were too many people and it was just too crowded. The girls were expecting more than just flowers on trees... after all it is called a festival! Here is an example of the disappointment from Hailey... "Dad, what's a festival?" Dad, "It's a party." Hailey, "Well this is a really boring festival." O-well. We'll go earlier in the week next year, not the weekend.



8 comments:

Verity said...

Great update! Where is that park, exactly? Looks like something my kids would really go for. I think my favorite part of this post was your sweet neighbor coming by with the CD, etc. Good begats good! I'm sure he thinks the same of your awesome family.

Unknown said...

It is so pretty there! Your girls are so dang cute! I am glad you are doing good and it looks like you love it there.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what is going on! This is Jayme Stoker, not Dennis. That is my father-in-laws name. Weird!

dustin and jessie said...

I looked out the window and what did I see?! Popcorn, pretty girls, a handsome dad, fun parks, beautiful tables, playground silliness, Easter eggs and beautiful Easter dresses, oh my what a glorious spring!! Sure do love you all!

TravAndToni said...

Your weather looks totally stunning there! What a beautiful place. Hope you all are well, and we miss you and love you!

Ashton & Co. said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the pink party, too! Your girls are so lucky to have such a special mom!!! Love all the pics. You are so great to take them to do so many fun things and document it all. Great posts!

The Hill's said...

Can you please just come and live with me for a week and teach me everything that you know? You are so AMAZING! In my eyes you are like the perfect mom and wife and I would love to know your tricks! Sure miss you guys, but so happy to see you guys doing so good! The girls are just beautiful - so grown up!

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

Mandy - I love reading about your life there! You are the best mom to your little girls. They are so adorable. :)