We made it to Texas and everything is good here! So far everything has gone rather smooth. We found a home in Frisco and move in October. We are in a hotel until then! Stop right there before you feel too bad for me... maid service daily, fresh sheets and a yummy hot breakfast! The girls have their own room and there is a kitchen with a fridge so I can keep fresh foods on hand too! So, it's not too bad!! But yes, I do look forward to settling in when we do... but for now, I'll let these fine ladies take care of me!
Here's Kenney working hard on moving day. This is literally what we did... just stayed out of the way!
We took one last trip to DC before we left and snapped a few photos.
(These pictures were taken bright and early in the morning... the day we flew out. I realized we didn't have any family pictures of us at the White House... so we had to go. Unfortunately none of the pictures of all 4 of us turned out very good.... but that's alright! I think it had something to do with the fact that we got up at 0 dark thirty to go over there!!)
Yesterday Hailey and I had a girls day at the mall getting new school clothes and Kenney had a daddy daughter date. He took Liv to a farm. She loves animals... so she was in heaven!!


Here's a little video Kenney took of Liv holding a baby... Then we met up and all got pedicures! This place is so great... they had kid chairs and the girls loved it!! 
Hailey starts first grade in the morning... I am a bit (err.. a lot) sad about it. She will do great. I am not worried about her one bit! She is a little nervous though about it... but once she gets this first day under her belt she will be hard to stop! I'll post pics tomorrow! Wish me luck on sending her off!!!
6 comments:
I'm glad you guys are getting settled in TX. And the way you explain the hotel... well, it doesn't sound so bad! I'd like maid service for awhile :)
Good luck with the first day of school. We start next week. This year Emma will go to kindergarten... which means that I will be home. Alone. For several hours every day. I'm torn between being so sad and a bit excited... I'm just not sure what I'll do without Em here... :S
Wow Mandy, you 4 have had some amazing adventures. Love to see all the pics and read all you write about them.
Love that goat. She and I have such a special thing in common, that goat and I.
I just read on your side bar the funny things your girls say. They are so adorable.
It's hard to watch your kids grow up and move on to new stages in life. But that's life. Take it all in and enjoy every second. Oh and I wish you good luck. :)
I'm jealous of your maid service. That would be so nice!! Glad you'll be in your home sooner than later. As always you all look incredible. Miss you guys! You guys coming to AZ for Christmas? Make sure you let me know.
So Cute! I love those little pedi chairs...they've started showing up here too. What a great way to move!! Love it! I am excited to hear all about the new Texas adventure...but I know you'll love it. Texans are the nicest people. :)
You certainly left the nations capital with some great memories made in one short year! OLIVIA is getting so tall! I think she is almost as tall as the pony. So cute that she named the little goat and she looks SO Happy! Goats to Pedicures what a contrast! I love that you all do such a GREAT Variety of fun things!!
Post a Comment