Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ahoy!

We had Hailey's birthday party this weekend and it was a blast! I love throwing parties. I finally talked he into letting me throw a pirate party... and she was glad I did!
We played X marks the spot on the treasure map... (This was an old poster my dad had made for a Primary Sharing time I did before Hailey was even born!)
We had sword fights with bread sticks!
Painted and decorated treasure boxes...


Had a treasure hunt and found lots of treasures! (Not sure why the picture flipped)


And had cupcakes and ice cream...
I can't wait until Livy's birthday in April!!!

4 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Ahoy matey great parrrrrrrrrrrty. Looks like fun. Give the birthday girl our best.

Alloro said...

Mama throws an awesome party!! What a great time!

Heather said...

Oh you outdid yourself! Those kids look like they are in heaven. Way to go Mom!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.