I love this video. for many reasons... ONE: Hailey school is hands down THE BEST. Every Friday they do a "Celebrate (insert name of her school)" They sing Happy Birthday to all the students having birthdays that week and recognize students that have done good things during the week. Each class takes turns putting on a little skit throughout the year. They sing their school song, the Texas song, do the pledge and have a moment of silence. Yea, it's an incredible school. TWO: I love the googlie eyes of her buddy sitting next to her. He's one of the boys that got in trouble for saying inappropriate things to her. He was in tears after getting in trouble and told his teacher he was just trying to tell Hailey she was pretty. THREE: I love how Hailey "plays it cool" She is like her father when it comes to stuff like that. She acts like it's no big deal.. but on the inside, she is excited as can be! (Me and Livy on the other hand... you know when we're excited!!) And FOUR: It's a super cute birthday song!!
Man-O-Man, I can't believe my Hailey girl is 7. This little girl makes me look good! She is sweet, obedient and just an all around amazing girl. She is a peace maker and an angel. She never says unkind things about anyone and is honestly one of a kind. Her teacher says she wishes she had a class full of Hailey's. She is beautiful inside and out. I hope all these characteristics stay with her forever! I thank my Heavenly Father that I was the lucky one he chose to take this little girl and call her mine! I am grateful he trusted me enough to teach this precious child all that she needs to learn to make it through this life. I love her with all my heart!! Happy 7 Hailey!!
3 comments:
That is precious, love how she is so nonchalant, but when she looks over at the camera at the little boy's insistence she is having a really hard time keeping a straight face! She is so cute!!
That is great!!!
I love her. I love the googlie eyed boy too. SOO CUTE!
Post a Comment