Hailey had the entire week of Thanksgiving off from school... we took a road trip to AZ and NM. This is how Kenney feels about driving...
And this is how Liv feels... snacks and movies 12 hours straight? Who wouldn't love it?!!
Both my brother's families were able to come and it was so good to see everyone! And we missed our sister Heather!
This year for my parent's Christmas gift to us they took us for a ride on The Polar Express. It was so much fun. Anyone in AZ... I highly recommend it!!
With grandma and grandpa...
They had fun activities for the kids to do while waiting for the train!

Sitting on Mrs. Claus lap...
Holding their tickets!!
On the train we rode thru a magic tunnel that got us all the way to the North Pole! After the train ride Hailey said to Kenney, "Dad, you can really tell me... did we really go to the North Pole or was that just pretend. You can tell me... I won't tell anyone!" I love the innocence of children. I cherish every moment of it while I can.
All Aboard!
We even got a visit from the man himself! He gave all the kids bells.
After we left AZ we went thru Albuquerque on the way home and got to see Kenney's parents. I always love to see them.
We played Wii and it was so fun watching Ray and Dorothy do the boxing game!! I really wanted to put the video's on here... but it was taking way too long. You will just have to trust me when I say... they are so great!
We got home on Sunday night and the rest of that next week is a blur too... the rest of the family got hit with that nasty bug. I am telling you I have not been sick like that in forever. It was bad... and we were all down for the majority of the week.
It was so good to see our families. I adore them so much and wish they all lived closer. It is always so tough to say good bye... but always so good to see them. We love you all!!!
And this is how Liv feels... snacks and movies 12 hours straight? Who wouldn't love it?!!
Both my brother's families were able to come and it was so good to see everyone! And we missed our sister Heather!
This year for my parent's Christmas gift to us they took us for a ride on The Polar Express. It was so much fun. Anyone in AZ... I highly recommend it!!
With grandma and grandpa...
They had fun activities for the kids to do while waiting for the train! 
Sitting on Mrs. Claus lap...
Holding their tickets!!
On the train we rode thru a magic tunnel that got us all the way to the North Pole! After the train ride Hailey said to Kenney, "Dad, you can really tell me... did we really go to the North Pole or was that just pretend. You can tell me... I won't tell anyone!" I love the innocence of children. I cherish every moment of it while I can.We sang songs!
All Aboard!
We even got a visit from the man himself! He gave all the kids bells. The rest of that week was a blur... Livy got SO sick. I spent my time cleaning and doing laundry... poor girl. (not me, her!!)
After we left AZ we went thru Albuquerque on the way home and got to see Kenney's parents. I always love to see them. They did a little birthday celebration for Hailey!!
We played Wii and it was so fun watching Ray and Dorothy do the boxing game!! I really wanted to put the video's on here... but it was taking way too long. You will just have to trust me when I say... they are so great!
We got home on Sunday night and the rest of that next week is a blur too... the rest of the family got hit with that nasty bug. I am telling you I have not been sick like that in forever. It was bad... and we were all down for the majority of the week.
It was so good to see our families. I adore them so much and wish they all lived closer. It is always so tough to say good bye... but always so good to see them. We love you all!!!
2 comments:
looks like you guys had a blast! the polar express looked way fun!! i bet the girls loved it. we sure do miss you guys!
What a fun week! Well, except the flu bug you shared. Guess what? None of us got sick. ;) I suppose having my mom suffer from Guillian-Barre so many years ago has it's silver lining!
Your party looks like it was a blast! Arrrgh!
Hope everything went well with your knees. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you long distance.
Love you guys and it was so great to hang out for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment