Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Kenney!


Kenney hit the big two nine today! I just wanted to wish him the Happy Birthday he deserves! Kenney is an amazing husband and incredible dad! He is dedicated and determined. He's an extremely hard worker. He makes sure we never go without! This guy is going to go far in life... and lucky for me I'm right by his side! I love you babe!
Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Heather Brown said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday! You are both lucky and blessed to have each other and 2 adorable girls!! Love you guys and miss you....

dustin and jessie said...

We think you are great too and so glad Mandy found you and kept you! Of course we think you're pretty blessed to have her too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! :) One of these days, I'm going to have the chance to meet your little family!

Aubree said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you guys had a fun day!

The Mullins said...

Happy Birthday! The big 29 huh? You are still young, I hit the big 30 this year, now that is old!