Olivia has been really into wanting friends to come over and play. The other day she asked if Maddix could come play. i told her I would call and see. Olivia said, "No, I will call!" So she did!
Here's a picture of Livy and Maddix
Every morning Olivia gets up and asks for chocolate milk warmed up. Not hot, warm... she always reminds me of that! As luck would have it we were out of chocolate milk mix and it had to be on Sunday morning! So I did what any good mom would do... I hit up the computer and found a recipe for hot chocolate. Luckily we had all the ingredients!






7 comments:
Wow, it looks like the Christmas gifts are still a big hit! So fun that Livy wants to call all on her own, thank heaven for good friends to play with and a very smart mom to save the day! Chocolate, HOORAY!
That looks like a lot of fun! Em got a kitchen for Christmas and is playing with it at this very moment... :)
she is so so cute!!!
She is so stinkin cute! I miss not being able to see them whenever I want. And how cute is that that they said a prayer first!! Must be doing something right!!!
Hi Mandy - Seeing these pictures makes me miss your girls! And of course Taylor is looking at them with me....can't do anything without this kid breathing down my neck. We miss you guys! Hope all is well. Let's get together sometime.
P.S. How was the marathon? I haven't talked to you. Were you able to run in it?
that's adorable! what else can I say?!
Mandy your family is sure growing! Glad to hear all is well with you guys! I just love the pics of your darling girls! Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment