Sunday, January 20, 2008

Peanut.... Peanut Butter and Eyelashes!

Has this ever happened to you? Are your eyelashes so long that you get food in them when you eat? Unfortunately I haven't experienced that either...just Hailey!

5 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Only a beautiful princess with REALLY Long Eylashes could have this happen to her. You are beautiful and maybe you'll start a new beauty trend, peanut butter instead of mascara!

Melissa said...

My lashes are long, but not that long! I have a hard time finding glasses and sunglasses that my lashes don't hit... but I don't remember ever getting peanut butter in them :)

The Bates said...

Hi, that is funny that she got PB on her lashes. I wish mine were that long. No, unfortunatley I am not a runner..just Britton. I am more of an elyptical in the gym type girl. We are going to do Pat's run as a family. How about you?

Admin said...

Soo cute! I do have long lashes too, but I've never gotten peanut butter stuck in them!! (But they do bump into my sunglasses & that's pretty annoying...) I just wanted to tell you that you take the most adorable pictures! They are always so cute! They are so good that it makes me wonder, have you ever taken photography classes?

Emily Weber said...

I would love to have seen HOW she got PB on those beautiful lashes! :) My brother actually has lashes just like hers, it's so WRONG! Guys don't need them!