Monday, January 7, 2008

Bringing in the New Year!

We really got spoiled this Christmas... Kenney had 2 whole weeks off (Thank You Boeing!... he went back today... note: lots of blog updating!) We had so much fun hanging out together. Enjoying the Holiday's, slowing down, sleeping in and hanging out! Here are some pictures of our hike at Las Sendas. This is such a pretty trail. The running group I am with ran this a few times for training. (This weekend... Rock N' Roll here I come!!! P.S. I'm doing the half marathon, not the full. Too much time away from my family to train for the full! Maybe in a few years when the girls are in school!) I LOVE my little family! I love being outside! I love being active! I love life! I am so excited for this New Year and all the great things in store for us! Happy New Year Everyone! May your year be filled with love, laughter, happiness and health!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! It looks like I have missed a few posts- I love all the darling Christmas pictures! They are at the perfect age for Christmas, how fun!? Glad to hear everything is well after the New Mexico trip and that you guys had a great New Year :)

Heather Brown said...

I LOVE THAT HAILEY LOOKS JUST LIKE I PICTURE YOU GOING UP THAT HILL!!! WHAT A TROOPER SHE IS!

Melissa said...

You guys are so awesome! Looks like a really fun hike!

dustin and jessie said...

I want to take the trail like Livy! What a great way to start the year! We always loved being outdoors with our children too! What a great world Heavenly Father created!

The Bates said...

Hey Britton is running the the marathon too! Maybe we will see you there...but probably not. We went last year and it is packed! Good luck!

Heather Brown said...

Just wanted to say congrats on the marathon!! That is so awesome. Sorry I couldn't be there to cheer you on!!! Maybe next year I will come do it with you!! haha

Emily Weber said...

Looks like you had fun holidays! And your christmas pics are so cute! I can't wait till Braden understands Christmas!