First of all, Olivia's cheek is looking much better. She has put up with a lot this summer. I admire her strength. She really misses Rosco. This past week has been tough for her, she has cried for him a lot.
We were at a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. It was actually one of Hailey's friends, but they said Olivia was welcome to come too. Olivia had a blast. Here she is on one of the little rides... she's getting ready to bust a move on this guy...
Hailey was "star of the week" this past week. She got to take something for show & tell everyday. She made a poster that told all about her.
This was on Friday. It was her last day as the star of the week... I told her to pose so I could get a picture of the super-star... this is what we got.
This past weekend we went to a park called Frying Pan Park for Kenney's work picnic. It was at a working farm. We had a great time going for a ride behind the tractor...
Playing in the corn...
Riding tractors...
And looking cute.
This is what it looks like outside. It's beautiful!
Kenney took the girls into DC last weekend while I ran some errands. They have such a good time together! Livy had so much fun she cashed out.

I got tagged a while ago but was holding off for our anniversary! Kenney and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary this week! Here are a few things you might not know...
1) Kenney and I met at the Easter Pageant in Mesa. My best friend asked me if I wanted to go with her and her husband. She also asked Kenney to go with them. He asked if he needed to bring a date and she said... no, it's a family thing. She was very sneaky! I am very grateful. This is where the story gets sticky. He says he asked me out and I turned him down and he was done with me. I say he asked "did you already eat?" And I didn't want to lie... so I said I had already eaten. I called Donya to get his number and Kenney and I met up at a party the next night. Our first date was on Easter. We walked around a park.
2)We dated for 3 months and were married 3 months after that.
3) That was 8 years ago!
4) How does Kenney surprise me? Well...He's not much of a surpirser!
5) My favorite quality in Kenney? He is loyal.
6) Favorite color/food/sport/music? black/steak/baseball, football & golf/does talk radio count?
7) First kiss? On our first date. No need to waste anyone's time!
8) "hidden" talents that Kenney has... if I told you that I would have to kill you all!!
9) Happy Anniversary Kenney! I love you.
Oh... and don't leave tomatoes outside to ripen... somebody might throw them on the ground and he might think you put them out there for him.
We were at a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. It was actually one of Hailey's friends, but they said Olivia was welcome to come too. Olivia had a blast. Here she is on one of the little rides... she's getting ready to bust a move on this guy...
Hailey was "star of the week" this past week. She got to take something for show & tell everyday. She made a poster that told all about her.
This was on Friday. It was her last day as the star of the week... I told her to pose so I could get a picture of the super-star... this is what we got.
This past weekend we went to a park called Frying Pan Park for Kenney's work picnic. It was at a working farm. We had a great time going for a ride behind the tractor...
Playing in the corn...
Riding tractors...
And looking cute.
This is what it looks like outside. It's beautiful!
Kenney took the girls into DC last weekend while I ran some errands. They have such a good time together! Livy had so much fun she cashed out.
I got tagged a while ago but was holding off for our anniversary! Kenney and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary this week! Here are a few things you might not know...
1) Kenney and I met at the Easter Pageant in Mesa. My best friend asked me if I wanted to go with her and her husband. She also asked Kenney to go with them. He asked if he needed to bring a date and she said... no, it's a family thing. She was very sneaky! I am very grateful. This is where the story gets sticky. He says he asked me out and I turned him down and he was done with me. I say he asked "did you already eat?" And I didn't want to lie... so I said I had already eaten. I called Donya to get his number and Kenney and I met up at a party the next night. Our first date was on Easter. We walked around a park.
2)We dated for 3 months and were married 3 months after that.
3) That was 8 years ago!
4) How does Kenney surprise me? Well...He's not much of a surpirser!
5) My favorite quality in Kenney? He is loyal.
6) Favorite color/food/sport/music? black/steak/baseball, football & golf/does talk radio count?
7) First kiss? On our first date. No need to waste anyone's time!
8) "hidden" talents that Kenney has... if I told you that I would have to kill you all!!
9) Happy Anniversary Kenney! I love you.
Oh... and don't leave tomatoes outside to ripen... somebody might throw them on the ground and he might think you put them out there for him.

7 comments:
Are your girls starting to be amazed that it can actually get cold outside? It's going to be pretty serious shock!
I love her pose. It's so funny what they come up with when you tell them to pose!
OH and I just read all the recent quotes by Hailey and Livy and I was laughing so hard!!! We should for sure vote for Monson, and her song about Rosco cracks me up. And Livy...oh my goodness about the boobie parts and Rosco missing hisself and marrying Aubree. Aren't you glad you write them down? They're so fun to remember.
what a fun time for your girls at the farm- looks like oue life a bit! I'm glad her cheek is feeling better! Your girls are absolute dolls!
Fun update--Frying Pan Park is a blast. Hey, and the hubby tag was great, too! :)
So fun! That pumpkin patch looks sweet. Sicky jacket by the way...and Happy late Anniversary. Glad you made it past the 7 year itch mark! Miss you guys.
Happy late anniversary :)
You guys just always look like you're having fun! I need to get out with my kids more often and just have fun... and I need to take the camera to document it :)
Awesome to have squirrels in your back yard! We can't believe you have been married so many years already! Kenney we love you and Mandy both so much! Congratulations!
Post a Comment