Monday, October 20, 2008

Cox Farms

We had the best day today! Kenney took a half day at work so we could all go to the pumpkin patch together! This place was so much fun. We took tons of pictures and there were too many to choose from... consider yourself warned! The girls swinging into the foam pit...We took a hay ride...Precious girls!This was the first slide Olivia went down herself today. Let's just say it was not a success.But after enough turns with mom and dad... she couldn't get enough! Feeding the goats
They even said "Thank you" after we fed them!!My beautiful family
The end

8 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

That sure looks like a lot of fun. I just love this time of year!

gina said...

Your family is so stinkin cute!!!

Aubree said...

That's so great that Kenney is able to take off work like that. That place looks sweet. Liv's before and after shots on the slide are classic. Speaking of foam pits...remember Hailey's b-day party...so fun!

Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We are headed to the pumpkin patch next week with my parents!!

Kippy said...

oh so much fall fun! and it was fun to read the tag about you and kenney! glad olivia's face is looking so much better.

Kristin Coppee said...

Hi. I don't know if you remember me. I moved into Mesa 12th ward and then you moved out like a year later.

Your girls are so cute. I love checking in on your blog. How close in age are your girls? It gives me hope to read your blog because your girls look like good friends. Mine are 50% friends/50% enemies right now. It's getting better.

Now I wanna' take mine to a pumpkin patch. I just hope we can find one half as cool as the one you went to.

the Painters said...

ADORABLE! Livvy's face is healing sooo well. Both your girls look like they are loving life out East. I am so happy for you guys and I am oh so jealous of that weather!
Oh and I'm jealous of that goats teeth....what a beautiful smile he has. ;)

dustin and jessie said...

We are so happy that you enjoy each other so much! Nice to go to a fall festival and actually wear long sleeves and not get all sweaty! Olivia's expressions on the slide are so classic! Hailey, are you getting more freckles? They are so cute! Adorable photo at the end of the girls with their daddy!