They are such goodie bandits! That sounds like lots of fun, was it one of those halloween ghost treat things that you may or may not have been delivering?
WOW POW WOOO WHOOO?!*! WHO are those WONDER WOMEN with the SUPER big SMILES and pink crocs?? Sure do wish they were flying thru our neighborhood. My guess is that they have taken over for Wonder Woman and are now WONDER WOMEN disguised as two little ones trying to keep their WONDER WOMAN MOM underwraps. . .
I got my little Hailee that same costume...LOVE IT! Brynna is going to be Bat Girl...It so fun to watch them get into their "super-hero" characters! I looked up Wonder Woman on YouTube, and my girls LOVED watching some of the clips! And I love pic with the autumn leaves...Lucky!!!
Oh my gosh I love it! I was Wonder women when I was four. That was the best Halloween ever. Next time you should take the invisible jet though and make sure they keep practicing their lasso skills.
Okay...so much fun. Be sure and add this little activity to that book you are going to write for me entitled, "How to be the best mom EVER, and LOVE it!"
Your girls are so big and soooo cute. I love Virginia at this time of the year it is beautiful! Wish I was not stuck in AZ. If you want e-mail me so I can add you to my blog. mjbwstevens@yahoo.com Sounds and looks like you guys are doing great!
i want a copy of that book aubree is requesting. and i wish the superheroes were at my door ;) oh, and those halloween pillows are too cute. what can't you do?
*I do too know how to ride a pony. I learned it in music class.
*Hailey asked why everyone has signs in their yards. I told her people were saying who they wanted to vote for president. Mcain or Obama. To that she replied, "Don't they all know they should be voting for President Monson?"
*Rosco has been really sick. Hailey was singing a song about him... "Oh how I wish Rosco didn't have to die tonight. Do do do doooo. Why can't the Dog Whisperer come and make him better?"
*Mom, you're not like us kids... we're smart.
*Do you know why I'm washing my face so good? I want my freckles to stay nice and shiny.
Hailey: "How do you do mino?" Mom: "What do you mean?" Hailey: "You know abcdefghijkl MINO."
*Liv stop that... Liv stop... Liv, I said STOP... when I say stop, don't have wooden ears.
Livy says...
After The Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Play, "Mom, can we have those oompa-looners over for a playdate?"
*In family prayer at night... "Please bless my hair will still smell good in the morning and that I can go play at Jane's."
*It is 5 inces cold outside.
*Mom, your face smells like doctors hands.
*Olivia was sitting on the couch with her Book of Mormon in hand acting like she was reading it. Hailey asked, "What are you doing Olivia?" To that Olivia replied, "Hailey, I'm just blessing the Gospel."
*When you leave... I'm going to give you a great big hug, a great big kiss and sing you a great big song.
*Look up top mom. (Pointing to the sky) There are stars here too, I didn't know they lived here too.
*When I'm a mom, I'm going to Arizona and I'm going to marry Aubree.
*My arm is getting so much better! Now that I'm better, we need to figr out what to do with Rosco. I don't want him to die. I think I would really miss him, and he would kind of miss his-self too.
*Ooo, I'm exciting to see Jesus tonight at Family Home Evening!
*Me: "Livy stop touching my boobs." Livy: "Why?" Me: "Because they are my private parts and we don't touch people's private parts." Livy, "They aren't your private parts... they're your boobie parts."
*Mom, if you were somebody else, I wouldn't touch you bum.
*Phew, I'm playing hard. I'm glad I eat good food so I have emergeeze. (energy)
*Hi God, I need to talk to the Lephites. Hailey grab your scriptures and bring the missionaries.
*I need a tissue... I bless-ued.
*If I don't say my prayers, will I go to jail?
*I really like Jesus, he is so good to me.
*Mommy, are there bad dreams in my bed?
*Mom, can I go play with ewlah? (referring to our Spanish neighbor)
13 comments:
They are such goodie bandits! That sounds like lots of fun, was it one of those halloween ghost treat things that you may or may not have been delivering?
WOW POW WOOO WHOOO?!*! WHO are those WONDER WOMEN with the SUPER big SMILES and pink crocs?? Sure do wish they were flying thru our neighborhood. My guess is that they have taken over for Wonder Woman and are now WONDER WOMEN disguised as two little ones trying to keep their WONDER WOMAN MOM underwraps. . .
I got my little Hailee that same costume...LOVE IT! Brynna is going to be Bat Girl...It so fun to watch them get into their "super-hero" characters! I looked up Wonder Woman on YouTube, and my girls LOVED watching some of the clips! And I love pic with the autumn leaves...Lucky!!!
Oh my gosh I love it! I was Wonder women when I was four. That was the best Halloween ever. Next time you should take the invisible jet though and make sure they keep practicing their lasso skills.
So cute! The superheroes around my house will REALLY appreciate this. ;)
Okay...so much fun. Be sure and add this little activity to that book you are going to write for me entitled, "How to be the best mom EVER, and LOVE it!"
So awesome! Every little girl should get the chance to be Wonder Woman at least once in her life :)
Your girls are so big and soooo cute. I love Virginia at this time of the year it is beautiful! Wish I was not stuck in AZ. If you want e-mail me so I can add you to my blog. mjbwstevens@yahoo.com Sounds and looks like you guys are doing great!
let me guess, you were sneakily delivering treats??!!? of course you were!
you are such a good example to those girls. and they look hilariously cute!
i want a copy of that book aubree is requesting. and i wish the superheroes were at my door ;) oh, and those halloween pillows are too cute. what can't you do?
They are so adorable!!
it's major bike riding time when I get back. New York food has done me no good!! I love the wonder women.
BEST SUPERHEROS EVER!!! How cute are they!!!!!!
Post a Comment