
3. I have a gigantic sweet tooth. If it is chocolate, gooey, sticky, sweet or sour... I love it and I will eat it. All of it! Good thing I am teaching 6 classes right now.
4. I need to be more involved in politics and what's going on in the world... or even here in the good 'ol U.S. of A. I vote for whoever Kenney tells me is good. Talk to me about the newest Crayola color... I'm all over it. But when it comes to politics, you have to ask my better half what my opinion is.
5. I love love love to clean and organize. Organizing is one of my passions. It is therapy for my soul! I love containers, labeling and anything else I can use to organize. I make piles and put them all away into a specific place. Everything in my home has a place. Clutter makes my heart race. Really fast. Sometimes I feel like it will pump out of my chest. But right now as I sit here and type this, my office looks like this... and my heart is racing:
6. I love ribbon. I love to tie it in my girls hair. I love to decorate with it. I like to throw parties because I can tie ribbon onto baskets and jars. I put it on nearly every card I make. I miss the ribbon store in AZ! Yes, for all you non believers... there was an entire store that was all ribbon. It was .2 miles from my house. I loved it!
7. I love back to school time. Because... I love pens, pencils, paper, notebooks, glue and all the other great school supplies. Staples and Office Max make my heart happy.






8 comments:
Seven Comments:
1. I love reading your blog
2. You are an incredible woman
3. You make me smile
4. You are a giver - and a complimenter
5. I am so impressed with all of your skills!
6. You have the cutest girls EVER!
7. My life is better because I know you
I LOVE getting to know you better! That was fun.You should come over to my house. I usually have a clean house but my office is the drop off room. Your heart would race right out of your chest. I plan on cleaning it... someday. Really!
ummm being your friend makes MY heart happy. I really want to go to that ribbon store...how beautiful.
So you don't miss Arizona, huh! We'll see what you are saying when it's freeeeezing cold there and it's sunny and 75 here. ;b Everything in your house looks sooooo cute (your mom said I had to say that). Oh, and we like the ribbons in the girls hair too. I hear we're going to have 2 Wonder Women here on Planet Earth. Wow, we'll be twice as safe now.
I agree with everything Marie said up there! You are an amazing woman and I hear ya with the politic thing- that's so how I am, too! I love learning more about you. So many years to catch up on! :)
You are awesome. I know how you feel though. I feel that way too. You wouldn't believe it with all the papers I have lying around. You are so cute. I am glad that you are in Springfield! Now I can tell me husband that their more women in this world who feel the same way about cleaning.
I wish I was more of a holiday "dork" :) I have very little in the way of decorations, except for Christmas.
Remind me to NEVER EVER let you see my master bedroom. You will pass out and I'm not sure if there will be a way to revive you ;)
Ok, decorating (especially YOUR decorating)is SO not dorky! I always loved to see how you decorated your house during the holidays! You're so good at it! I totally get how you feel about AZ. I dream of living somewhere where they actually have seasons someday!
Post a Comment