Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Face Lift!

Phew... all I know is that it's a good thing we only take family pictures once a year! I'm a little slow when it comes to computer technology and it has taken me 2 days trying to figure out this dang blog! Posting the new pictures... putting a cute background on... blah blah blah! After several phone calls to my sister Heather... I think I figured it out! But it was defiantly all Heather walking my through it step by step! THANK YOU HEATHER! So here it is... and it will stay this way till next year! (Maybe!)

And I have to give a HUGE shout out to my amazing brother and sister-in-law. They took our family pictures. I'll post a slide show of all my favorites sometime... but I'm sure that will take me another 2 days to figure out too, but my laundry has piled up and my children haven't bathed for 2 days (just kidding!)! But Seriously, Justin and Amelia... you guys are awesome! I repeat AWESOME! Thank you so much. They were in town from California for Thanksgiving and we had to take advantage! The girls were absolutely adorable! Olivia cooperated more than I thought she would and you put a camera in front of Hailey's face and she is right at home!


Here are a few of my favorites of the girls...
They were laughing so hard because Hailey leaned over to give Olivia a kiss and Livy tried to stick her tongue down Hailey's throat! Yikes!


Under my "great sites" list on the side is a link to Amelia's blog. Go check out her work... she's amazing!

THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS!





13 comments:

Melissa said...

I was looking at Amelia's blog today and saw the pics... they turned out so well! Your girls are so stinkin cute!! :) And I like the look of the blog - very fun!

Logan & Lindy said...

Mandy your family is so cute! The pictures are so dang cute! I checked out Amelias blog also.. Beautiful pictures!!!

Heather Brown said...

Are you gonna be calling me for help with a slide show too?!? haha. If you need help I know how to do it!! It was fun helping you, once you understood all the jibberish I was talking about! Not hard now that you know huh!!! I freakin love the pics of Hailey and Livy doin their dance. I just look at it and laugh! So if I am ever down, thanks to your blog, I can smile!! Love you and miss you!!!

Heather said...

SO so cute! Love the newness. I need newness. Maybe I'll be calling you. Right now you are totally rolling your eyes - I can feel it. :)

By the way, I'm totally laughing at Justin's stache.

Kris & Amy said...

You are so beautiful Mandy! And your family is just too adorable! Very cute blog...way to go!

Aubree said...

Job well done. Love the blog, and the pictures...can't say enough. So cute!! Those ones with Liv stickin her fingers in the air...classic!!

dustin and jessie said...

Darling new blog! And love all the photos . . . fun, fun, fun!

The Porter Post said...

Cute pics! Your girls are beautiful! Love your background too! It was definetely worth the 2 days of trying! :)

the Painters said...

You have such beautiful little girls Mandy! Really, they are gorgeous, just like their momma!

Anonymous said...

Amelia really is amazing!! These pictures are absolutely stunning!! I love that she does such beautiful candid/fun shots- It is hard to find someone who has that knack, Ya know. The new layout is totally cute, and I love all the side pictures- tell your sister that maybe she should be expecting a call from me too- I need help! Your little family is the most gorgeous- ever! very Photogenic :)

Natalie said...

Those pics are amazing!!! You all look great. Where did you take them at?

Deanne said...

Love the new blog and pics. I hate taking family pics also. It takes so much work to get everyone (myself included) all cute and then to get everyone to smile and Lily not to pull her hair out before we even take the first picutre, this year I just didn't have the energy!

Bekah: said...

amazingly cute!! love them