Monday, January 7, 2008

Better late than never!

Here are a few pictures of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. This was by far the best Christmas at our home! The girls are the perfect ages... I loved all the excitement and magic... The innocence and simplicity. What a great time for our family!Christmas eve day we saw Polar Express at the IMAX.
After we looked at lights we came home and Hailey ran straight upstairs. She was so afraid if she didn't get to bed Santa wouldn't come! I assured her that we had time to read some stories, sprinkle some reindeer food on the grass and leave a plate of cookies for Santa! Christmas Eve
The girls on Christmas morning.
And this sums it all up!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

We drove around and looked at lights on Christmas Eve too... the entire time the kids were saying "It's dark - we have to go home and go to bed. Santa is going to SKIP OUR HOUSE! AND IT WILL BE ALL. YOUR. FAULT!" They were so upset that we really didn't have much fun looking at lights... SIGH. Oh well... looks like you guys had a great time!

Natalie said...

I love the kitchen! Kylie got the same one for x-mas too! Good luck on your race!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dustin and jessie said...

We loved sharing Christmas with you. Our Christmas would have been way too quiet without those fun, excited girls!

Hiatt Family said...

It looks like the holidays were so fun for you guys! I am glad that Kenney was able to get so much time off work...that's awesome! I love the yawning picture...hilarious!